AMC: Thursday, June 17, 2010

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The David and Bianca scenes were, eh for me. I don't feel it from VI lately, I don't know what it is. And new Bianca is finding her stride. I think it's to early to form an opinion either way. I don't really know what to make of the content of their scenes. David still feels like Bianca is a daughter to him? I dunno. (Again, the acting is off for me, from VI too.) Glad to hear him say, and Bianca acknowledge that he would never set out to hurt the Kane women (again, Miranda, though that was brought up). I want to punch the jerks in every time he says how much he cares about Erica (and Bianca). Actions speak louder than words, buddy, and I ain't seeing [!@#$%^&*].

I think Jack and Krystal are kinda cute. He should listen to that story/advice of hers about reuniting with an ex. ;)

Caleb and Erica were tolerable today, and dare I saw sweet at parts.

• Members

This week has been complete and utter fail. Why? Where is Jake and Amanda? They owe us honeymoon scenes. This week should have gone like this

Monday: Jake and Amanda land in Hawaii and check into their hotel. He tells her for their first night, he has a special evening planned for her. He tells her he has to go prepare for itas he'll have a driver come for her. She is excited and theres a montage where she tries on various dresses for the occasion. She finally picks an elegant gown, expecting to go to some fancy restaurant but is surprised when she is taken to the beach for a Hawaiin Luau. She realizes she is overdressed when she sees Jake in a hawaiin shirt and shorts and feels like a fool. He says its okay and directs her to some locals who give her a coconut bra and grass skirt. She ends up joining them and gives Jake a traditional Hawaiin dance

Tuesday: The couple enjoy a little love in the afternoon. The first segment opens up to them in bed and they talk about how happy and great they are. The middle section of the show highlights a steamy sex scene in the shower. They cant control themselves bc the final segment has them about to make love again in bed.

Wedneaday: Karaokee night! Amanda convinces Jake for them to compete in a couple's karaokee competition. He reluctantly agrees and they not only do it but win. Bad singing and awkward dancing but its comedic and cute. After they win, Amanda is approached by some little girls who go "arent you Amanda from Fusion. We love you!"

Thursday: Today is all about the pictures. Amanda wants to capture the memories they are making on their honeymoon and the entire episode has their segments filled with them going around various spots taking adorable pictures of themselves. Midway throiugh the show, ABC airs a bumper informing viewers they can buy the pictures at ABC.com

Friday: They are at the airport ready to come home and run into an older couple who they sit down and talk with. The couple tell the newlyweds their love story throughout the years. The twist is that in the flashbacks that play, Crishell and Ricky portray the couple throughout the years. At the end of the episode, Jake and Amanda reminisce about their own short history and anticipate their future

You guys think that would be overkill?

• Members

Dont forget the daily webisodes to catch all the stuff that got cut from the show and daily blogs written by Amanda herself.

haha, no problem. Im surprised AMC didnt tkae the oppurtunity to complete the wedding package

• Members

Opal, shut up. You participated in one of the STUPIDEST "plans" ever. The "Let's Dump a Newborn Baby in an Alley All Alone" plan, which didn't turn out how you expected it to... when someone (Randi) stole the baby.

Again. Quit making this out to be "Greenlee and David did a deplorable thing against human nature, which WE would NEVER do!" and start making this about what it should be... "You harmed someone I care about." Quit it with all the "you've lost your soul" and damning to hell and hoping God hears their prayers... Because every last person on this show has done something that God would say "WTF were you THINKING -- if you were EVEN THINKING AT ALL??!"

Also... as a champion of St. David... quit making it seem as if it was DAVID's idea to, hmm... set Erica up to make it look like she was embezzling money from the Miranda center. If I recall correctly, and please proceed to rationalize and justify everything to make me appear as if I'm wrong... but wasn't it Greenlee who decided to come back to Pine Valley as Mrs. Hayward when David said he had enough of Pine Valley and had no desire to go back? Wasn't it Greenlee who fell asleep on the sofa with the financial books in hand, trying to figure out a way to make Erica look like she did some shady dealings with the finances?

Wait a minute. David has a gut, so that makes it his fault! Nevermind.

• Members

I was thinking it would be more along the lines of Jake and Amanda hanging out on the beach when hilarious, comedic antics ensue. Amanda gets stung by a jellyfish. Then, for the comedy portion of the honeymoon, Jake would remember what happened on his favorite sitcom on Telemundo: "Mi Amigos y Amigas," where Chandlito and Jose pissed on Monica after she got stung by a jellyfish... and, in true love, Jake would do the same for "his girl."

WAIT!! :blink:

Who's wiping down the bar at Krystal's in KWAK's absence?

• Members

I got that same feeling :) They are so hillbiliy and perfect togerher. I saw more sparks between them than I've seen between E/C or J/K. I feel friend vibes only between J and the kidnapper.

Loved Jerica's reunion and that scene on the sofa :wub:

Annie and JR are HOT :wub:

Love Bianca throwing the Miranda line at David the liar. How he can keep saying he cares about her and Erica than lies about his participation in fixing that plane, makes me despise him more. :mad:

Archived