AMC: Thursday, June 17, 2010

• Members

I found that scene so telling between JR and Annie, the beginning where JR even after hitting delete on that photo of Annie, he clicked the trash option and revised it and kept looking at it..she gets back to throw it in his face about having sex w/ Scott, JR basically called her bullsh... card in liking it. All four are in the rm. and literally it's like only 2 of them are there, eye-f*$king was completely going on there.

Then later on, she sneaks downstairs to see him, both in acking for you facial expressions, that angst was complete tension that definitely isn't going away. He called a truce, told her 'Goodnight Annie' the first nice exchange between both. :wub:

Jerica's scene was lovely, even BE had a good role in it.

NuBinxs is rocking it. She is completely on, facial expressions, emotion...VI has been pretty weak of late, IDK what it is but he didn't bring it, he was blah.

Finally we saw a sweet side to Caleb.

Sucks that a hot ass UNF JR has to be acting like he wants his wife, when we all know it's for AJ, not him.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love the babyswitch mention and that David thought he could play Binks but got a verbal smackdown instead,

At thw sametime Bianca does know that there some good in Greenlee and David.

The one sided phone calls with Reese are getting old and it's only been 2 days.

If TB won't return Reese needs to have a car crash.

Reese was a Eden storyline and imo CBK shouldn't be stuck with it. With the whole Mamma Reese stuff , killing off is really the only way.

• Members

Overall, a pretty good episode, imo.

I loved Bianca calling David out on trying to use her to win over sympathy from everyone else and reminding him of how he betrayed her during the babyswitch. The new Bianca has been great so far.

I liked Opal telling Greenlee that since Palmer's death she no longer tries to contact the other side. Hopefully, this is the end of Opal's psychic visions.

JR trying to fight his feelings for Annie still entertains me and I loved how she told him she gave Scott the best night of his life. JR was so jealous!

My favorite part was the Erica/Jack reunion. It's nice to see Erica & Jack happy for a few minutes and I can't wait to see what Erica's return means for Greenlee.

• Members

Enjoying the show, especially Caleb and Erica. It's starting to get a little clearer to me why he's been such a loose cannon, but at the same time, I wish they hadn't gone overboard with him grabbing her and throwing her around and such, because these long scenes of them talking are excellent.

Jack and Krystal in the woods is comedic gold for me. Where is Jack going with that enormous ass backpack?

nuBinks is good. She hasn't smacked me with greatness yet, but I'll give her time. She has a little of Eden in her, but it's all right.

Archived