AMC: Wednesday June 16, 2010

• Members

The David hate is just too over-the-top now. I don't know who Tara K. Walsh is, but she need not shoehorn random David bashing into scenes just because. If Jesse and Angie had been talking about anything else in the beginning of that opening scene, then maybe I would have cared that Angie's eyesight went a little wonky.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I kind of am. I have seen nothing in her one show so far that would make her a huge dud (nor a huge success). It will take a few weeks till we see CBL get used to the pace of soaps and then we can fairly judge her.

• Members

I second that.

For some reason I found myself imagining what she would be like with Kendall and I saw this totally different sister dynamic. There's something "pulled up" about this new Bianca, I see her eschewing all that excess vulnerability, maybe even acting a little superior at times.

Geeze, I thought David looked borderline pathetic when he started to hug Greenlee talking about, "We have each other" and she's looking off into the distance like, "Oh no we ♫DOH-ohn't♫..." I wouldn't be surprised if David ends up doing a little time after Greenlee throws him under the bus and gets off, creating another enemy for David and sympathy from the audience ('cause this one "hurts the most" or what have you).

Archived