AMC: Wednesday June 16, 2010

• Members

CBL isn't bad, but I hope as time goes by she loosens up. It was easy to tell she was "acting" by trying to muster up tears, hopefully the woodeness goes away. RB acted circles around her.

Why did Bianca tell Miranda about Erica? It'd have been best to wait and see what Jack does or doesn't find.

David and Greenlee are so becoming like Rylee

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I cant believe the BITCH used the Kendall card. I wondered if this would help her to forgive Kendall. She hated what Zach and Kendall did. Kendall thought she was responsible for Greenlee's death but her husband pressured her into keeping and Kendall helped cover it up. David and Greens think he might be responsible for Erica's death and now Greens husband has pressured her into keeping quiet and she helped cover it up. I was hoping she would realize that she's been put into a similar situation that just a few months ago she was so angry about. I wonder what she will do if Erica comes back acting the same way she did. Would serve her right. For now I hope Bianca gives her hell

• Members

Christina Bennett Lind... Whatever. An actress playing a part. Nothing horrid or spectacular about her.

Ryan + Uncontrollable Rage = Such good man.

I wish someone at AMC would brush up on what, exactly, a police chief does. One would think Jesse wouldn't have time to wander all over Pine Valley, stalking tailing David and eatin' some curly fries... You know... when he has an entire police precinct to oversee.

I enjoyed my Saint David finally gettin' ghetto on Dr. Git ta Steppin'. He served that ass.

Ryan and Bianca... really? Nothing better to do -- like participate in Erica's rescue -- than to just go to Fusion and tell Greenlee this is all her fault every 2.9 seconds? Is that what Ryan thought Madison meant when she told him to go do something? I enjoyed Greenlee telling them off.

Self righteous hypocrites.

Erica... did we need to give her even more of a reason to shriek? Susan Lucci's voice grates on my nerves when "Erica" screams, shrieks and cries. Like nails on a chalkboard.

• Members

Everyone's stiff their first day. Eden and Alicia were for weeks. Eden has jiked about how she didn't move her arms. CBL is taking over one of most important roles in soaps played by an beloved Emmy winner.

Didn't see anyone out act her that for sure.

She's miles ahead of any recast i've seen.

I'm sure Mimo seen it on the news. I have a feeling Miranda's going to be quite abit older when she hit's PV! Around 10 or so is my guess.

• Members

SID said somethinhg about not knowing if the girls will be sorased or not?

Even at 6 she's old enough to watch the news. She's always been advanced for her age. More advanced than AJ that for sure.

When they hookup she'll be the brains of the couple.

She's half Kane and half Cambias. I would to see be a real handful when she returns1

• Members

I know everyone here loves when history is used...and I am probably the only one who picked up on it (but that's because I know their history so well), but...those flowers on the counter next to David in BJ's (not calling it Krystal's) are orchids. I don't think it means anything in the grand scheme of soap storylines, but all those years ago, David bought Erica orchids because when he saw them, he thought of her, which works well with the "guilt" he's supposed to be feeling. I only noticed, cause they were the same color as they always used to be, and he casts them a few quick glances. It's all probably just a coincidence, but if someone at AMC knew to put orchids there for David with that scene... then someone at the show is doing their research.

• Members

I think this is one of those times when a prop person did right by a character in a way no one else could or would. I remember something similar in a scene on OLTL years ago and I remember feeling immense gratitude to the person who remembered a certain detail.

• Members

Gave the scenes a whole new meaning for me. They're not the exact same orchids. But they're pink orchids. It's more the reason that matters, because when he saw them, he thought of Erica. Cue in his guilt, and have one little, seemingly not even registering moment, that for those who get it...it makes the scene that much more meaningful. I admit to little squeal of delight when I realized they were orchids. VI as David hardly gives them notice, but he does flick his eyes to them a couple of times...it's like he knows what they are, what they mean, he just can't go there.

Kudos to whoever thought to put them there. :)

Archived