Soap-hook-ups-that-make-you-go-eww/

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thats it? I expecting more from that article and there are tons of other bad and worst pairings in soaps

Haha, Im surprised no one said Emily and Sonny from GH. I liked them but I know they disgusted many. Also on GH, Ric and Sam

• Members

Sonny and Emily, GH.

Adam and Annie, AMC

Sonny and Anyone, GH.

Kate and Coleman, GH

Lulu and Dillon, GH.

Sharon and Adam, Y&R

Heather and Billy, Y&R

Ric and Sam, GH

Nik and Liz, GH

Lily and Cane, Y&R

Brooke and Oliver, B&B

Taylor and Whip, B&B

Oh lawdy, there are probly so many more...

• Members

And that Newsweek columnist says gay men can't "play straight" convincingly? Yeah, right!

In a way, it never mattered who you paired Terry Lester's Jack with; like AMC's David Canary (ex-Adam/Stuart), TL had the chops and the sex appeal to sell it. (I'm not kidding. You could've hooked him up with Eileen Davidson's Ashley, his own on-screen sister, and housewives still would've ate that [!@#$%^&*] up!) God bless Papa Bell, but he was foolish to let him leave. Did I say "foolish"? I meant country-dumb.

• Members

The thing that often gets overlooked about Terry Lester was how easy he made it.

He didn't need continuous propping like Miller or complete retcons & rewrites like Bergman to make the character work.

All he had to do was ACT & the thing was he literally had chemistry with EVERYTHING.

There wasn't an actor on Y&R he didn't have chemistry with.

• Members

Yes. It. Was. In fact, everyone in that storyline -- Lester, Elizabeth Hubbard (Lucinda), Mary Kay Adams (Neal), even Richard Bekins (Michael, Neal's ex-husband) -- gave fantastic performances. Douglas Marland knew how to write for actors.

Seriously, we need to stop this before it turns into the "Official Terry Lester Appreciation Thread."

Archived