OLTL: Discussion for the week June 7

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This week on "One Life to Live," the Llanview Masher strikes again, leaving poor, Native American Rex a bloodied, hair-gelled heap on the floor. And somehow, it becomes -- once again -- ALL. ABOUT. TODD.

(Of course, I'm kidding, lol.)

• Members

I can't help it, I'm loving David as Bo's son, I didn't think I would, but it's surprisingly working.

David's killing me, I can't stop laughing :lol:

I love when he wants to cut in on Charlie and Viki dancing and Charlie says "No" and David says "How selfish can you be" then the talk of Matthew :lol:

• Members

What a fabulous show today!! I loved every single part of it.

David is just freaking hysterical and so much fun to watch. I am SO glad they got him away from that buddist stuff, and as much as I didn't like it, him being Bo's son, I'm actually growing used to it.

Clint barging in with the shot gun surprised and shocked the hell out of me, especially when it wasn't about Bo and Nora getting married but instead of what David did to him. LOVED IT!!

I always love anything Viki and David, and today didn't fail to entertain me. His wanting to dance with Viki even before Charlie could and then him wanting to break in, and Charlie's forceful, NO! Gosh I love Viki and Charlie.

Natalie and Brody need to stop talking about sleeping together, someone is going to start to wonder why all the secret meetings and try to figure it out.

• Members

That was EPIC

LOL, I thought the same

I have to say I'm glad they kept the actual vows nice and short. For longtime fans of Bo and Nora, they got all these special throwbacks to the original wedding to make it special and for newer fans that might not care about them, it didn't monopolize the episode itself but was smartly spread over a few episodes and was hilarious. They struck just the right balance.

Archived