OLTL: Discussion for the week June 7

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think you're right on the money with that. And chances are next time we see Marty she'll probably give a reason to whoever she's in the first scene with as to which she couldn't make it to the wedding.

• Members

It's easier to care for someone when they do anything for you. I'm sure she liked him but eventually she was probably going to start to scheme against him. I guess the main reason I had no pity for her is because she screwed over people far more than anything David ever did to her -- she even almost killed an unborn child. I think Clint looks silly to get so upset, but then, they have done this type of silly stuff with Clint over and over, waving the gun around, trying to get Langston deported (if only he had). At least it gives JvD something to do.

She is the child of the undead, it's not gonna happen. :(

I just wish she didn't date 30 year olds.

• Members

<groan> Why!?!? They were desperate to keep Ford, despite the fact that fans seem to hate the guy. There were no plans to bring her back, before, and now the slug gets an entire family in short order. UGH! I liked Kim before, but I can FF her in any scene in which his name is even mentioned and not blink.

On the up side, I finally got Bo and Nora yesterday and F'loved them. I hate cheap comedy in daytime, so I haven't been getting a thrill from the wedding prep -- it actually annoyed me. By the time they got to the reception and began dancing... awwwwww... they made my whole soap viewing week. The connection between them feels so real. They were an utter joy to watch.

• Members

Hey, I'm buying just about everything I hear these days. Sadly, very little surprises me any more. I just assumed that

. I expect the writers and producers to do crappy things, so when I get news like that it just seems to fit.

Archived