DAYS: Discussion for the month of June

• Members

Melissa Reeves is looking so beautiful and I am so glad to see Jennifer back in Salem. I didn't see it, but I see it now, DAYS could so use her on the show right now, even without Jack and the kids. I'm glad Jennifer didn't hide the divorce papers from Hope, and just out right gave them to her. I'm glad she's apart of Bo and Hopes marital issues also, and I hope that before she leaves, she can get Bo and Hope closer so maybe the divorce won't have to happen at all.

I was really bummed when Nathan just blew up on Melanie like that. I felt bad for Melanie a little bit. And then here comes that queen brat Stephanie out of nowhere, rubbing in the altercation she just heard between them. Man I cannot stand her.

EJ was being way to rough with Nicole, and what I hate more is that she doesn't do anything about it. Or she does, but she almost makes little to no effort when she tries to. She kind of lets him. And in the previews, he was doing it some more (grabbing her). First of all, he needs to calm his ass down a notch, and Nicole needs to start standing up for herself in a more stronger manor. EJ doesn't own her, and she doesn't have to take that. I usually like their interactions, but not if they are always going to be like this.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

She's the ultimate girl next door. :wub:

I usually have a smile whenever they have scenes together. ;)

Agreed. Having this storyline on just ruins the episode for me. And it's the worst offender when it comes to false tags. "What can't I know?" "Uhh......my head hurts.....yeah...that's it...my head....hurts." *Toups bangs his head against the table*

• Members

^The old episodes do NOT look that good, lol. They use some good video editing.

Brady/Victor, Bo/Hopeless, Maggie/Marie/Jen, Melanie/Arianna... all good scenes of relationships - friendship and family. I Liked those scenes a lot.

EJ vs Nicole is a lot of fun. I like how she is the new old sami, because the show cant do this with Sami now. Not after all they have put her through and her being a mom of a basketball team. They needed to grow her up and mature her and they have, thank god. I do not want Sami to = Kate and thats where she was headed.

I wish Shane & Rafe were on today, they are my new fave duo.

Also, watched an epsidoe from earlier this week... hot damn chad & will at the bar or wherever they were... jesus, they were like on the verge of making out and professing their love to eachother. Everything about it was so gay, even Chad telling his Mom she is wrong about Will. lol.

• Members

I felt so sorry for Nicole today. :( EJ is such an ass, and the way he put her down was cruel especially considering how pathetic he is and all the manipulating he had to do to get Sami to even look his way again.

EJole were/are so hot together and I would love it if they got another chance, but all this manhandling and [!@#$%^&*] needs to stop.

Jennifer/Maggie/Marie :wub:

I would love it if Bope reunited because of Alice, Im no fanboy but I can't stand Carly and rather she just go away or at the very least stop being a hypocritical, self-righteous bitch.

I have never and will never get Arianna and Melanie's friendship, and Melanie needs to mind her damn buisness and let Brady/Arianna's relationship implode. :D I really do hate that Nicole has to scheme to get Brady, because that means Bricole will never last :rolleyes:

• Members

I am a Bo fanboy, and he is at his best away from that hopeless nagging shrew.

And actually the only thing about ari i like is her friendship with melanie. melanie being in this amkes since because shes the one who orginally was tryiong to get them tgoether and is a good friend to both.

Guest dc cubs

I have liked the way they have handled Alice's tribute so far. I love Missy Reeves and Jennifer was one of my favorite characters so its great to see her again. Nice to have Marie back as well and using the Horton house living room set again is a treat. I'm loving the flashbacks and some I have never seen before. I know this week will concentrate more on the tribute and I can't wait.

• Members

While I am enjoying all of the returns thus far, I can't help but be a little disappointed with how things are being written. It seems like all they are talking about is how special Gram was and how special she was to everyone, and the especially special things about Gram that made her so awesomely special. We know Alice is special. Can you guys please talk about something different about her? I wish the writers would actually WRITE and make things a little more heartfelt, and put more thought into what these people have to say. Hopefully that is whats to come. This is just the beginning.

YAWN YAWN at Sami dreaming about Rafe, omg!!!! Boring!

Chloe/Daniel/Carly has just become unbearable. What a mess. This is just to much, time to MOVE ON already!!!

Archived