DAYS: Discussion for the month of June

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

That's Sandra Ferguson??? :o:wacko: I didn't even recognize her - she sure changed a lot since last year, when she was on DAYS. It's so sad how far her beauty has fallen (damn you botox and probably plastic surgery!). She used to be so hot, especially on Sunset Beach as the sexy Jade. :wub:

• Members

Why oh why Chloe did you have to save the biotch from the tainted elevator?!?! Man! Chloe just had to have a change of heart last minute, saving Carly instead, and she ended up sabotaging herself, literally. I was so hoping Vivian's plan would work out, and Carly would have fallen down the trap!

STFU GABBY!!! Omg she came out of nowhere once again and started popping off at the mouth, there wasn't one word that came out of her mouth today that didn't have a loud, bitchy tone in it. I am SO beyond sick of Gabby. WHY is she still on this show?

Maggie mentioning Alice having a high fever :(

• Members

Why was Gabi at the Kiriakis Mansion? I wasnt paying attention because those scenes were a total snooze.

Chloe lost some respect from me when she saved Carly. :lol:

Alice has a high fever. :( Cant wait to see Maggie/Julie/Hope scenes tomorrow.

• Members

I guess I respect the character that I once knew as Chloe more than anything else and I can see how she ended up where she is even though I hate it and the show hasn't done a very good job of playing all the beats that got her to this point. My affinity for Chloe is probably due to the fact that she and I were alot alike when she first appeared on the scene. Well, minus the perfect bone structure and singing voice anyway. We ghoul girls have to stick together you know. ;)

Me either. 36_1_41.gif

• Administrator

I also loved the Ciara/Theo scenes - they're so cute together. If DAYS had legs to be on for another 6-7 years, I think Ciara/Theo could be a good pairing. A young love dealing with autism, and Ciara being a little bit on the bad side.

Archived