DAYS: Discussion for the month of June

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's going to be a must see month.

I love that EJ stepped in and volunteered to be Arianna's lawyer, and for for one dollar LOL. I think they are interesting together...light years more than Ari and Brady. I like EJ with Sami, but EJ and Ari don't have much history behind them, so I could totally get into them if they were to become a romantic pair. They're fresh and new. I hope EJ can get to the bottom of this mess, and get Arianna off the hook. She didn't even do anything lol.

• Members

Ugh. Will Carly just STFU up already?! :rolleyes:

I bet money that none of Nighttime Hope's "treasures" will be in that box tomorrow. :lol:

There are just no words to describe how much I hate the Nathan/Steph/Philip/Melanie quad. Stephanie and Nathan do look cute together though.

Otherwise, there wasn't much interesting about today's show, I'm ready to skip on to the Alice tribute and all the returns.

• Members

I feel so sorry for Vivian :(

Arianna is a straight up dumbass. Brady is pleading with her to believe that he will stick by her, and she pushes him away. WHY?! This regime has people making dumb ass and illogical decisions just to push the story along. :rolleyes:

Carly is an irritating bitch, I want her to go away.

It is pathetic that Chloe is in the EXACT SAME STORY she was involved in last year.

EJ/Arianna are smoking together.

YAY we got EJole together. :wub: What could have been.... :(

• Members

After today's episode I'm left asking the same question I did most of last month: Why doesn't Chloe just call Carly's bluff? Chloe could guess from the fact that Carly knew about Daniel's latest wedding plans that she'd just spoken with him but didn't tell him anything, probably because she either couldn't bring herself to do it or he didn't want to hear whatever she had to say. It seems to me that letting Carly tell him is the best thing Chloe could do at this point. If Chloe tells Daniel herself, she's busted with no way out. But if Carly tells him, based on his behavior towards her today, there's a solid chance that she either won't go through with it or that he won't even believe her. The latter is the best case scenario for Chloe. Carly tells him, he thinks she's lying, and suddenly he starts to believe everything that Chloe said about Carly scheming to break them up. It's a win-win for Chloe, especially if she pulls her s*** together and believably denies everything. There's a far greater chance of success and lower risk doing that than following one of Vivian's doomed-to-failure schemes.

I hope Daniel beats down Melanie's bitchiness about Chloe tomorrow the same way he did Carly's today. Yeah I know what Chloe did but frankly I don't care. After all, it only happened so they could pimp Carly and Melanie some more anyway. Carly and Melanie's hypocrisy towards Chloe and their acting as if they own Daniel and have some right to control his major life decisions because they've been in his life for all of three minutes now is crazy and he needs to draw the line.

I actually feel sorry for Vivian myself, as much as I like Victor/Maggie. I guess I'm softening towards Vivian a little since I currently want Carly dead just as much or more than she does.

• Members

I felt horrible for Vivian, also. That last scene, with Vivian alone and crying just made me so sad. She reminds me of Nicole a little bit, how I used to feel so bad for her even though she did so many bad things. I just don't understand why Viv wants to be married to someone who pays NO attention to her, and live in a house where everyone hates her! I'm amazed she hasn't gone absolute crazy by now. How long can DAYS go on like this with her?

I liked Sami's outfit, until I saw the bottom leggings part :ph34r:

Arianna couldn't keep her hands off EJ B) i like those two together. So glad EJ is helping her out.

Carly needs to stay out of Chloe's business and sit the hell down. OMG, she was beyond annoying today. And I love how Ciara doesn't like her at all LOL, the little girl playing Ciara is really down right terrible at acting, but she knows how to give those stone cold hell glares to Carly LOL! Love it. Hope she never stops hating the biotch.

• Members

I fell for it. I really fell for it. I thought Bo would open up the bookbag and find everything.

I loved Caroline's reaction upon learning of Victor getting married again. Nice to know there are still feelings there. :wub:

Loved seeing EJole interact again, I missed seeing them together.

Chloe, it is not that serious. Carly is a self-righteous, hypocritical bitch but you dont have to get her killed. But its not like it is going to succeed anyway. :rolleyes:

I am so tired of Melanie whining about who is and isnt right for her dad like she is perfect. The little bitch takes after her mother.

Nighttime Hope's face made me sad when she looked through the window :( It is Hope's fault that she and Bo fell apart, but I still feel bad for her.

I hope Ciara NEVER warms up to Carly.

Loving this Rafe-free week so far. :)

• Members

Interesting discussion between Nathan and Stephanie while they were laying in bed together. I like how they were talking about how they didn't grow up with Father's. I wonder if DAYS will start to unravel who Nathan's father really is? That said, I still can't believe Stephanie is STILL scheming to get pregnant with Nathan's child. What a nasty, skanky, hag. She really needs to stop, and hopefully Nathan's speech about how he's not ready to have a child gets her to STOP. And it was good to see Adrian! I liked her and Stephanie's talk. I want to see her more, and interacting with others besides the Brat!

WHAT was that Music that DAYS was playing while hope was sneaking into the Brady residence to steal the wallets?? That wasn't even a song, it was like...an eery yell by some lady. OMG that did not fit with that scene at all to me. It was weird. Did anyone else hear it?? lol.

Hope and Dr. Baker :rolleyes:

Is it just me, or has DAYS been using that Phloe sex flashback in every ep since it happened? Don't get me wrong, I don't mind seeing it B) but, it always seems to find it's way to squeeze into every ep.

And this must be a record, still no sign of Rafe~:)

• Members

I am *thisclose* to getting an avatar of Victor & Maggie. However, the divine Ms. Rue McClanahan is being acknowledged right now so no can do. But both actors just spark and crackle. I love that Maggie matches Victor snark for snark and calls him on his BS.

jp, who is the glamourpuss posing with you in your avatar?

Archived