DAYS: Discussion for the month of June

• Administrator

Well, this would be different. Ciara/Theo are best friends, and we would see them grow up together, so we would be more invested. And Bo/Hope/Abe/Lexie would also be involved in their story.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, it wouldn't be a story about a mentally ill adult falling for an autistic teenager and then, once he recovers, faking illness to continue being with her. So... a mite different.

The Alice-related stuff tore me apart today. This is going to be a rough few weeks for anyone who has any kind of history with the show. It really seems like, regardless of other problems with the writing or production, this was handled with a lot of love and genuine feeling.

I kinda like "T"... but Will and Chad are OBSESSED with each other. They can't stop grinning when they look at each other!

Highlight of the week for me remains Chloe falling in that elevator. Comedy gold!

• Members

Can't wait to see Jennifer tomorrow! This episode today was great, and I can't wait to see whats ahead.

I love your idea!!

LOL, I love that guy T. DAYS should use him more, I think that guy is so hilarious!! Love whenever he is on. I also like Kinsey, to.

And Will and Chad are so freaking secretly in love with each other it's not even funny....seriously, DAYS lol...they need to make "Chill" :wub: happen. They both look like they want to tap each other with every single LOOK they exchange at one another. Gosh~

• Members

Chill is where it's at. I really hope that the way they continue to look at each other is foreshadowing. :wub:

Werent Chad and Gabi dating or something? Just making sure nothing is in the way of my Will and Chad. ^_^

• Members

:wub:

He is hilarious, and I loved him and Will's conversation about Chad's mom, LOL. You are right about him being natural. To me he has such and earthy presence and I just find him intriguing to watch.

I'm pretty sure she still works there, DAYS just doesn't show her. The last time I saw her, was in a scene with Nicole in there I think a couple weeks ago. I was so hoping that DAYS would have had Nicole take Kinsey under her wing, but that never happened.

I wouldn't even say they were dating...but they had something going on, and If my memory serves me right, Mia messed it up somehow a while ago. Something about a necklace I think. I can barely remember because they were all so boring lol. Where is Mia anyways??, she has gone M.I.A

LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~

• Members

"T"? What the F?

Listen, if Ken Corday isn't picking up on the obvious vibes between Chad and Will, then either he's too stupid, or he's just not watching this show. Chad and Will are practically [!@#$%^&*] each other even when they're standing thirty feet apart!

Seriously, Gary, GO FOR IT! Because, either way, he's not paying attention! ;-)

• Members

Brendan, who plays Tad (aka "T"), is actually 27 in a few months, but he plays a very believable teen. And, I agree, Shelby is great as Kinsey. Both good finds by Marnie Saitta. As for Mia, she wraps up in a few weeks, on June 23.

• Members

Really??? :o I did not know that! He looks so young!! I agree he is believable as a teen, definitely.

Hahaa :P hopefully, she's having more fun while she's filming on that show, because imo she looked so bored on DAYS ever since the baby switch story ended.

BTW, OMG at your banner. That is awesome you got to meet all of those DAYS stars!

LOL!!!!! Thanks, I can't wait either ;-)

• Members

I am so glad to have my girl Jennifer Devereaux back in Salem. :wub:

I love her and Hope's relationship and I like that Jenn will be involved with Bope's marraige problems.

EJ being involved with Brady/Nicole/Ariana is making it a little more interesting, but I absoultely can not stand when EJ manhandles and gets all up in Nicole's face. <_<

I wish we could get a break from this Daniel/Chloe/Carly crap. Chloe saved her life and that bitch is still badgering her about telling Daniel.

All in all, Today was a pretty nice episode, so glad Sami hasnt been around these past couple days. Cant wait to see how the month progresses.

Archived