DAYS: Discussion for the month of June

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well the three of them have some secret past. We the viewers don't know what it is yet, but is supposed to be some life altering secret. Will and Chad have been hanging out lately, and Madeline is freaking out about that because not only is Will Kate's grandson, but he also staying at the DiMera mansion.

Will found a pic of Kate and Madeline some years back, and they made up a lie about why they were in the photo together. Will and Chad have decided to get to the bottom of things and go investigate everything. (Hopefully this will lead to "Chill" :wub: )

Many are speculating that

Today's eppy was a snoozer but I did like the Julie/Sami scenes.

• Members

Really? How so? Why?

I love this Brady. I liked KL's Brady as well, it was fitting for him and where he was in life to behave that way. But EM's brady isnt a boy, he is a man. He has been through some heavy [!@#$%^&*]. Not to mention Isabella never raised him and John has been absent for a very long time, i find the change natural and very fitting. I like him more on the Victor side, and i love that they have kept him pretty much a good guy with morals. I hate his story, but the character is far more intersting now, IMHO.

No surprise tho, ZenFan, that we disagree, lol.

• Members

I prefer Kyle Lowder's Brady. I think Eric Martsolf is a better soap leading man, but Brady has been ill served storywise. How long has Eric Martsolf been playing Brady now, a year or more? I can't even think of what story he starred in. He got locked in a tomb with Melanie at one point, he listened to Nicole for months discuss the story she was starring in, and now he seems to be perpetually attacked and hospitalized. Kyle Lowder got to play more of a full story starring Brady. The whole Nicole thing back when KL was Brady had far more structure than these random events that seem to happen to Brady lately.

• Members

Eric Martsolf is a good fit for Brady, and vice-versa. OTOH, I wish DAYS (or any soap, for that matter) had tailored a new character for him. Martsolf is one of soaps' most underrated actors (w/ or w/o the abs, lol); he needs to be something other than a go-to guy for recasts.

• Members

He's back since November 2008. I agree that EM has been a victim of horrible writing, I just hate how all of Brady/Chloe's problems were solved with one conversation when he first came back.

I love him in the role, but they need to write better stuff for him. This whole triangle with him, Nicole, and Theresa isn't cutting it.

Yes! I would have loved to see a convo between Bill and Will. I hope we get one, hell I hope nuBill stays. He fits in perfectly and has chem with Kate, at least IMO. :wub:

• Members

Not at all.

However, i do not want it. Not at this time. Her story with tefano and Maddy is enough. I have actually enjoyed the toned down supporting role they have placed her in.

Just please, keep him away from Chloe. She sucks the life out of everything and as much as i love Nadia, shes awful.

• Members

I still wonder why EM was brought on as Brady and not Eric. Not that the two characters are particularly distinct anyway, but Eric has the history with Nicole, he'd be closer to Sami, etc. I guess they wanted another Kiriakis, though.

Archived