Job interview from hell

Tony Lord

• Members

So i had an interview with verizon wireless and i got contacted by someone who didnt know anything about the postition which i found odd. I get there and im told not to leave but just wait because the manager is running late. 2 hours later he arrives and does not even apologize and asks me if i can reschedule. I simply walk away because he didnt even seem sorry about being late.

Anyway i know people who would give their left nut to work for a company like verizon because a part time sales rep can make up to 80 grand a year in a busy store. But after that experience its just not worth the time or effort. B)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Alot of times, the manager is late and makes the interview a really tough/bad experience on purpose simply to see the way the candidate will react -- to see if they're proactive or reactive, and to see how they'd react to a tricky situation in-store.

You failed, LoL

• Members

I had Verizon Online for like 3 days and I had to cancel bc they were so horrible. The service wouldnt work and they said they'd send someone to my house to fix it. I took the day off work and lost money for that day and no one ever showed up. I got fed up and cancelled my service and wanted my money back I was within the time frame. I think I had to call them about 5-6 seperate occasions about that. The first 3 times they never cancelled my service! It was such a hassle and Id be waiting on the phone forever. Of course I was pissed off by then and said never again. Verizon sucks!

• Members

Verizon Online is horrible. I had the service for two months and it started to get slow to load things, and then I lost service alltogether. I called them up and told them I was very dissatisfied and I was canceling the service. I also told them I was swtiching to Comcast. They tried to keep me by offering three months free service, but I didn't budge. The rep said "you know Comcast is more expensive right?"

Yeah, but I also know that for the cost, their service is tons better. The connection is fast and when you're down, at least they can tell you why they're down, either on the phone or on their website.

Their wireless phone service is good, I'm seldom without a signal for my cell phone, but their Internet is <_<

Archived