All My Children: Monday 5.24.10

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, please. It's obvious. Greenlee's becoming such a wet noodle again. David goes to the extreme, Greenlee shows her "heart" and becomes Ryape material again. After all, K&S believe the hype that Rylee is very popular.

Neither could I. I was actually laughing at Erica's plane turbulence. Bouncing up and down screaming "JACK! JACK! JACK!"

Blanche Devereaux: "Oh, for a minute, there, I thought I wasn't the only one with the Invisible Man fantasy."

Aww... your darling attempt at alliteration, all the while insulting me is... cute. But, still. I was addressing Kylie both times. You just, kinda, jumped in and offered your unsolicited-yet-"degreed" opinion.

Between me and... who? :unsure:

+1

• Members

I would like her to make up her mind. Is she going to be this bitch on wheels, out to get what she wants, guns blazing in hopes of ruling the town? Or is she going to start simpering and planning for children's birthday parties and feeling bad for lying to Ryan once the realness of the scheme she cooked up starts getting a little troublesome? I have no desire to watch angst-ridden Stepford Greenlee for a third time. Because, if she does start to morph back into that Greenlee, we will have yet another boring, bland female on this show. It's like de-fanging Alexis Carrington. What's the point?

• Members

I actually wonder if K&S having David to far in "cover my ass" mode. He always seems like he's in denial that Erica didn't take the plane and run off anywhere. Even yesterday he seemed more and more "detached" from the whole thing. Like there is NO other outcome that is possible. Perhaps AMC will surprise us, and have his guilt and remorse jump out when he and we least expect it...and when it's most prone to bite him in the ass?

I am surprised how Greenlee is taking all of this though. I thought she'd handle it a little...tougher, I guess.

• Members

I see what you're saying, R. If Greens is going to be a bitch, then she should commit to it, right? If that's the case, then ICAM.

OTOH, I'd hate to think Greens wouldn't feel at least a little bad (not responsible, just bad) about Erica's situation with the plane. Otherwise, if she just cackles about the whole thing, she's just an absolute cartoon, which is no fun to watch.

Archived