All My Children: Monday 5.24.10

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Which is ridiculous. As much as he has a raging erection for being Tad's son, and how he calls Jamie his brother when they're not even related by blood or marriage, I don't get where all of this FAKE Chandler crap is coming from. Scott is a legal Chandler.

I abhor this show's stance on adoption. How they seem to play fast and loose with its significance.

• Members

oh Im with you there especially since JR has been openly accepted into the Martins as Tad's son when he doesnt share an ounce of his blood. It comes across as a low blow, considering his own family connections and lets not forget his wife just adoped his son

• Members

Exactly, it's a petty, petulant attempt at being hurtful and only further shows how immature J.R. is. There are quite a few similar situations in my own family and I could imagine some of my relatives being brought to tears by having [!@#$%^&*] like that thrown in their faces.

• Members

Opal?? :blink:

I can't say that I can see that :lol: , but I do hope that a guy is out there for Opal. She had nice moments when Frankie Faison was on as Adrian's dad, those scenes humanized her in a way we didn't really see with Palmer even. But they seem more interested in keeping her a kooky psychic confidant. It's almost easier for me to imagine her sharing a one bedroom apartment with Roxie on OLTL.

• Members

alwaysamc, its only been one day. As for reminding me of zach he seems like the strong silent type like zach who doesn't take crap, like zach doesn't take kendalls crap. So imo caleb is to erica what zach is to kendall.imo :lol: :lol: :lol: Did that help? :lol:

• Members

I loved all of the Erica and Caleb scenes! Not sure if i could see them as a couple (maybe when he's in PV, which is inevitable, and all cleaned up..maybe it could be more clear if they could work together as a couple. But even with the way he looks right now, I could see him as someone who KWAK could be interested in and work with. DEFINITELY not Opal. LOL), but i loved all of their interactions! I was amused by every scene of theirs, and in a good way. I like how he doesn't take any of Erica's diva crap. Love how he calls her "Dorothy". He's very rude, but most of that rudeness contained a lot of sarcasm. I like him and i am looking forward to seeing more of him! I am digging this storyline so far. Highlight: When Erica was yelling for the dog, LMBO!

Loved that JR and Annie ending. He wants her. No doubt about it.

Archived