All My Children: Monday 5.24.10

• Members

Erica, if a man wants to carry you out of a freshly crashed plane that could blow up at any second, just shut up and take it.

When I heard Marissa say that she hadn't given Annie her official welcome to the Chandler mansion yet, I was waiting to hear the Dominique Deveraux slap sound effect.

I knew J.R. would play the DNA card against Scott at some point.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't care what David meant to happen, he and his lackey have to pay and pay big for this one. Sorry they wrote him into this corner, but what's done is done, and in this corner he must be. A man is dead (right? :unsure: ). Watch them come up with some crap like they got the black box and the pilot was texting while flying and the crash had absolutely nothing to do with David's machinations. :rolleyes:

• Members

LMAO at Erica calling "DOG, DOG!!" :D

Really enjoying Caleb/Erica so far. Enjoyed the mysterious part in the beginning when he was rescuing her and going through the pile of junk (reminded me of hiding face like Home Improvement's Al).

I also thought Marissa was going to slap Annie... I expect nothing less than Annie to fight back though!

LMAO at Annie's facial expressions as Marissa goes on about how 'serious' she is of a person... LOL!

Archived