All My Children: Monday 5.24.10

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What is with the "Wizard of Oz" references, Caleb? He's probably pissed, b/c Erica's plane destroyed his collection of Manolo Blahniks.

(BTW, reallyhateskate, are you glad she's...you know...?)

• Members

Even if the pilot's heart still beats, David's hands are still dirty. Kylie obviously just wanted to participate in live posting, but regardless of when she catches the ep, David covering his butt is fact, not opinion. No bias here. :)

• Members

To be fair, I did ask what his reaction was before commenting. LOL I'd heard the same thing from people at different places and wanted to see what the read was here. Sounds like it's pretty consistent across the board.

And just for the record, I'm in the UK, not possible to watch in any timezone. ;)

• Members

Yeah, it's definitely going to be *that kinda thing*, taming Erica the shrew. I'm interested in seeing how (if at all) this relationship will be different though, it would be cool if Caleb ends up having a stronger past and life of his own outside of Erica's sphere.

Magilligan? :ph34r:

MAGILLA+GORILLA+SKETCH+CARD.jpg

• Members

Well... its not just touch screen. It the ability to have any computer (whatever form) to display/project the screen onto anything... and then with the touch screen, you're able to interact from where it's projecting. Like if you project onto your chest - you can then touch your chest to interact/command computer to do something.

From what I know, I've only really seen something like this on Star Trek (although that's projecting into air...like a hologram...and then touch screen is used).

Imagine your PDA or blackberry being able to project onto walls or back of airplane seats - you get a much bigger picture and the same functionality through touching wall, etc.

...... or am I totally off here?

Archived