Victoria Rowell: "Debbi Morgan wanted to come to Y&R"

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

Has anyone been following Ms. Rowell's tweets today? She's really going off on people at Y&R and quite frankly, she doesn't come across as someone who's all there. She has alot anger that she needs to let go. Move on, Vicky. Don't be so jealous of everyone.

• Members

The problem with her tweets is that they're increasingly irrelevant. They just: 1. entertain the fans and 2. hurt her. No good has ever come out of them, as far as I can tell, and people who she's tweeting about are probably as addicted as the fans. Well, some of them — the others don't care. Those who read them probably just keep laughing at her. Which is sad.

• Members

Not at all.

Again not at all.

She's continued to be successful AFTER Y&R.

Success for Y&R's minority canvas AFTER she left?

Not so much.

Of course not.

Daytime doesn't care about minorities.

And as even she acknowledged it doesn't matter whether one speaks up or one remains quiet.

The racist/sexist/homophobic status quo, glass ceilings & parking lot firings will remain the same.

As they always have.

• Members

This what's burns me up about viewers, who keep their heads in the sand. All these minorties like Kristoff, the two ladies that played Olivia from AMC & Y&R. Tunie(ms), the lady that plays Lexie, Amelia Marshall, Debbie, & a host of others who kept quite. Where that actually got them?

It got them nothing at all. Kept specking Victoria Rowell until they all off the air. This is where I'm at when it comes to soaps.

I'm sure Tika would like to express herself like VR.

Archived