Victoria Rowell: "Debbi Morgan wanted to come to Y&R"

• Members

That mess was so nasty and disgusting, especially to someone like me that has a thing about germs. My first instinct without even thinking would have been to throw that back in his face and be like lock me up. Based on principle alone, I wouldnt have been able to play that as cool as she did bc Id be too heated. Id have been in jail for the night and cursing up a storm

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I said a similar thingsome time ago but the thought of Rowell on AMC makes me SO much happier. I believe she'd get screen time on AMC. DAYS is too busy trying to force Sami and ej together before Rowell would see the light of day.

The writers couldn't ham it up enough for me. From the above suggestions: Rowell plays a friend of Angie's brought in to consult on a skin care line for women of color. She 'steals' two things, Erica's company and Angie's son. PERFERCT.

• Members

Ugh! I wish somebody would touch my drink. The last person who did was a talentless, no-good hoodrat who, while I got up to go to the bathroom, tried to drink one of my shots of Jager and then put Coke in it, as though it was full. When I got back and tasted something with carbonation that clearly wasn't Jager, I got pissed and threw it all on him. He chased me outside and bitchslapped me. Before I could even react, the police were conveniently standing outside the bar and jumped in. He was on probation and our mutual friend begged me not to press charges. I didn't(because I'm not completely heartless) but it was great to have that power. :lol::lol::lol:

You can say what you want about me, talk [!@#$%^&*] about me, but don't f*ck with my drink. A similar scene happened on GH between Johnny and Lucky and I was just burning up about it.

• Members

Getting back to the original topic at hand... didn't *every* soap actor want to come to Y&R at some point? Up until recently, it had the reputation for having the best writers, producers, production values, cast of actors, etc. Debbi Morgan is just one of a looooong list of daytimers who want/wanted to come to Genoa City ^_^

• 1 month later...
  • Members

OMG, guess who made the cover to SID? Onyx Kane! You guys this may actually become a reality. Has someone read the issue and seen what it says? I bet someone at the mag was reading our thread. We need to write and express interet in getting Victoria on AMC

32470128840057145897113.jpg

• Members

BEST ... THREAD ... EVER!

I've never watched an ABC soap before, always been loyal to CBS, only Lord knows why, but I'd be the BIGGEST AMC fan and booster if this were to happen! NO LIE!

• Members

Considering that the cover also has Steve Burton contemplating leaving GH, Kelly Monaco possibly going to AMC, and REG going back to OLTL, I wouldn't put much stock in that. :lol: This probably did come from someone reading this thread.

If only it would happen for real. :wub:

• Members

iof course its not real, but the point is that the word is out there now. Who would have thought they were gonna know about what we wanted from our little thread here. SID is free exposure for our agenda. Who would have thought we'd get this? With the way CBS and ABC keep gonig back and forth trying to get each other's stars, I hope Frons and/or TPTB at AMC see this cover, do their research and realize that Victoria Rowell has a HUGE fanbase and consider bringing her on. Other fans who dont come to this board might actually show some interest in wanting her signed on and who knows, if people right, maybe that could lead to good things. The idea is out there now and we jsut have to wait and see if something happens

Archived