Victoria Rowell: "Debbi Morgan wanted to come to Y&R"

• Members

I’m thinking Goldie wanted Erica dead because of Eric’s will (this was when he was still thought to be dead). If Erica was dead, Goldie and Silver would get everything. I faintly remember the story; I only started to watch regularly about a year later.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ah, that makes sense! Poor Silver, she was a nice enough girl when we thought she was "Noelle" and developing her little relationship with Jeremy, and then her mom went and messed with her head. I remember when it first got weird, she'd wake up in the middle of the night and start sleepwalking with her eyes wide open (freaky). She totally lost it re: Jeremy and Natalie, and well, we all know what happened next.

One thing I've always found curious about Erica is the show's apparent disinterest in giving her more relatives. She and Mona were a unit, and then she got two insta-kids, but never an aunt, an uncle, a cousin, nothing. Even the Eric Kane story was a bit of a "wonk wonk".

• Members

While I love Victoria Rowell and would positively squeal with glee if she came to my show... I simply can NOT get behind this "Onyx" name.

It reeks of a West Hollywood lesbian street gang leader, trolling the streets with her girls Laser and Blaze.

• Members

Yes he did and all bc Liza won a case. He was very bitter, jealous and childish. She just stood there and laughed bc his rage was amusing her. I kinda wish she had thrown it in his face, but he probably would have arrested her for assault

Archived