ABC Soaps to Cross Over This Summer Online

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I view this as an experiment by ABC. If recieved well I could see them doing crossovers more often on the actual shows. You have GH and AMC on the west coast and lots of AMC actors that commute from the east coast where OLTL is. Something is in the works.

• Members

I know right?? And once upon a time Robin had a meeting with Wendy Riche about replacing Jane when she was about to leave GH and Robin was looking for soap work in CA. Like replacing Beverlee McKinsey as Alex on GL, I don't think Robin was right for the role, but interesting trivia nevertheless.

I know, we've all dreamt of it and they gave us the tiniest of glimpses when Dorian complimented Erica's outfit during those baby switch courtroom scenes. But Robin has talked enough smack about Susan in the past who knows how that would go down. :P

• Members

I don't. LOL Without sounding too snotty, I totally get why you think that, but if anything I think it's just testing an increased web presence, maybe of more original web stuff. ABC has done bigger crossovers than this before (the Rae mess being the obvious cross the boards example though my least fave, but when done right I do enjoy them--I enjoyed much of the Babyswitch with AMC and OLTL, though OLTL got the short end of the stick there, and I loved the Loving/AMC crossover). It is interesting, if Valentini is doing them, does that mean they're shooting in NYC?

SFK Robin has said negative things about La Lucci?? Oh dear, I always thought she was politely complimentary (if not much else) when asked about her--even if the question used to always be if they were sisters...

• Members

This is so exciting! The Angie/Jesse/Starr thing is odd, but almost makes me want to watch it MORE to see how it turns out. Can't WAIT for Luke/Viki...I wonder if they have something in the works, or maybe are considering moving some actors from one show to another to try and broaden the audience??

Idk, but I can't wait.

Archived