Billy Warlock to ATWT??

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!

Die Bloom, die! It's not insulting enough she's brought all her pets on and run this show into the ground, now she's got to bring on the husband of the current air hog? GMAFB.

• Members

From SOD.com:

Billy Warlock Visits Oakdale!

Though unconfirmed by the show, an insider says Billy Warlock (ex-Frankie, DAYS; ex-AJ, GH) will be making a brief appearance on AS THE WORLD TURNS. Details about character and airdate are as yet unknown, but since Warlock's real-life wife, Julie Pinson (Janet) is an Oakdale resident, one can only hope they'll share scenes!

• Members

Goutman is hoping for last minute salvation. He hinted at it with the Julianne Moore return and he is only bringing back demo-friendly 'vets'. A global marketing guy from PG said the show was done but maybe there is something we don't know about like a sale of the show. I doubt doubt doubt it but, if there is a snowballs chance, Goutman is gonna hold on. Come on, who else is going to hire him? Actually, I could see Y&R take him in a few years ;-(

Archived