Important but forgotten soap relatives

• Members

On ATWT, I thought it was really stupid that Lyla Perretti has been MIA for years (they brought her back briefly in 2000, I believe) even though three of her four children reside in Oakdale, and she hasn't met two of her grandchildren.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Teddy/Angie thing definitely in terms of the most recent example, but I also think it's odd that we've never heard Kendall or Bianca make mention of their Aunt Silver, not to mention step-gran Goldie. I mean, this is the type of thing that I could buy being explained off-screen, but it would be a nice throwaway even to hear these girls bring up the very interesting past their mom had with the fake and real version of her sister. I think the soaps are too afraid that we take throwaways too seriously and anticipate that they automatically mean the reintroduction of a character. Even if some assume so, who cares?? It's like Donna and the three pillows, a little curiosity never hurt the follower of a serial, make us wonder, make us wait...

• Members

Y&R: Olivia's son Nate, Mary Williams, Lauren's son Scotty.

Perhaps it's better they stay far away from Genoa City with the current TPTB.

GL: Trudy Bauer, the Reardons except for Nola and Bridget who came back for the last few episodes, Justin Marler and Ross's sister who name escapes me at the moment.

ATWT: Ellie Snyder? John Dixon, in regards to Dusty and hell the whole town.

Archived