AMC: Thursday March 25th, 2010

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While I appreciate AMC still recognizing the fact that Greenlee has back problems from her cycle accident last year (love how she said it was hurting more, now that David wasn't around), that backrub scene with her and Ryan, was stupid. He wasn't even touching her back -.-, his hands were way lower than that. :rolleyes:

Natalia.....gawd, I can't get enough of this girl! This undercover model storyline is great!! It suits SK, and she is absolutely beautiful! When she did that dance...I was LMBO!! Even Randi was a little bit tolerable :D Go Natalia!! 3 shows in a row, she has been apart of them. I hope it stays this way!

Liza is such a contrast right now to how she was when she returned last year. Porking Zach, Fake pregnancy pads, babys...she was such a hot mess, but now she is so much better and is finally her classic self again almost. I love what AMC is doing with her.

Jake and Amanda were adorable. Keep them this way, AMC. I'm glad the BJ's set was used!!

I could not agree more!

• Members

Amen

The thing is, when I heard Liza was gonna be bitter and get "back at Tad" I expected it the way Pratt would have handled it. This, on the other hand is brilliant.

Watching this week, after the last where I felt that the initial promise of Broderick's return was quickly diminishing, has really gotten me excited. I think it was a fantastic episode (even with the Ryan backrub--ick)

• Members

Yeah, new storylines and new character interactions. Oh and I forgot...

WE SAW THE RETURN OF BJS!!!!!!! Does this mean they will no longer have every meal/drink/anything at the yacht patio or CONFusion???? It sounds so utterly lame but I was THRILLED to see that set.

Give me back the Pine Valley Inn set and I'll be :wub:

• Members
istockphoto_419538-red-paint-drop-3d.jpgwater-bottle.jpg

With the potted plant and paint drying on the sets auditioning, now all thats left is the empty water bottle. My sources tell me that AMC is this close to choosing one of these as the Marissa recast, even as early as next week

Archived