AMC: Thursday March 25th, 2010

• Members

I'll never understand why soaps think that their audience full of predominantly women don't want to see strong take charge women. This is the best that Liza has been since joining AMC. There will always be those women who complain when a woman won't let a man run over her, but screw them.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As I've said before I don't do recasts and I never thought I would accept Luner as Liza. But I'll be damned if she hasn't won me over. I really like her take on the character. It's a shame she came on under the shadow of Pratt's asshattery.

Any idea when the new writers stuff starts airing? I'm trying to protect my heart and not get too attached.

• Members

After today, I have decided that AMC has the most beautiful women on the ABC soaps. Chrishell Stause, Shannon Kane, Jamie Lunar, Rebecca Budig, Debra Morgan, and even talentless Denise Vasi are simply beautiful women.

Amanda's dress was glamour and Chrishell looked gorgeous.

Natalia was beautiful although I thought the dress was fug. She is insanely photogenic. She should be a model not a cop. Her celebratory dance was hysterical.

Erica's hair and top were horrific. I have been a Susan Lucci fan since forever, but her days have passed. The younger women on AMC are out shining her. However, I still love her and Jack.

I am enjoying the Erica/Greenlee rivalry.

I can't believe that I'm saying this, but Ryan was sweet with Greenlee.

Liza rocks! I love her get up and go attitude. She refuses to stay down.

Marissa is naive fool.

I'm enjoying AMC while I can, I know when the new writers show up everything will turn to [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

[

She was a knockout.

Whomever is dressing her since the move should be fired. I can't stand her clothes at all. Not crazy about her hair either.

Me too :wub: I think their chemistry is still smokin and I read where SL/WW are loving the writing this time and are really into the relationship. I am happy about that.

She has come alive with David and I think they are SMOKIN HOT :wub:

I can't stand her and want no part of her. I can't believe she is Hayward's kid

Yeah, me too. That makes me sad :(

Archived