Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Lesa's dress is tacky and trashy.

Brooks has a nice dress..but yikes on the crown.

Stansbury woul have been better served coming in a Chanel suit.

Aylan's dress looks good on top, tacky on the bottom...like her.

Sara's dress is ok..mom descript.

Nina's dress looks awesome!

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

And then she went on to gather the real of the Coven with an assist from Kathy. 

Saw the rest of the clip and I loved how she subtly shaded them when she said the perception Erika got from the 'other ladies' she was talking to. OOPS. She was speaking truth.

RHoDubai

Seating chart!!!

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

BH:

Bravo needs to clear the deck with this show. Rinna, Erika  Diana and Dorit going after Garcelle (or Sutton) is the same rinse-and-repeat we've had for years. And they get away with it because it passes for 'drama' to target and isolate one person and harass them off the show. It's pretty unedifying to watch. They just look so awful but they don't care. I see the takedown of Kathy has also begun. Another person close to Garcelle, hmmm.

Kathy and Garcelle giggling at their bullshit was pretty funny. Rinna with her meaningless therapy-speak was fooling nobody.

And Kyle judiciously staying out of the fray was interesting. Was it because Kathy was one of the targets, and Kyke didn't want to be seen siding against her? Or was it because she's debating whether to jump alliances? Sometimes Kyle seems to be having more fun with Sutton, Garcelle, Kathy, etc., than with humorless, miserable bullies like Rinna and Erika.

The fact that Brooks came dressed as the wicked queen from Snow White and the Huntsman makes me think she'd make a great villainess!

They mostly look good, although Lesa's dress is a nip-slip away from calamity. Ayan loves her curly trains, doesn't she.

Stanbury looks like she's wearing a beach cover-uo with some heels, but at least it's not SLC levels of Bad.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I saw this on The Twitter too, and felt really sad. IF it is true. Foxtel has yet to officially confirm.

Melbourne was top-tier! And contrary to many, I thought the last season of Melbourne -- with 3 newbies -- was actually pretty good! A solid springboard for the following season. 

If I were Foxtel, I'd keep Melbourne and bring back crazy stepsister RHOSydney. But this is Rupert Murdoch's network -- it values the male demo which it retains by spending extravagantly on televised sports events, like cricket. 

------

I'm usually on the fence about BH's very own grifting Boris & Natasha -- but Phoenix was just too cute in this scene! PK knew: he got put in his place by his daughter. Also that giant portrait of PK & Dorit behind PK. 

Please register in order to view this content

Giving their best Model Poses.

This Tweet is 100% correct. Phoenix gave more in 15 seconds than Diana has in 15 episodes.

Edited by Cat

• Members

RH of Melbourne

This is a crisis (copyright Bethenny Frankel).

The last season really wasn't that bad, despite Janet having to carry it on her back...all that was needed was the return of Gina and Lydia and perhaps a new wife. 

It was top tier and one of the best worldwide franchises. 

RHoBH

Time to fire Rinna and Diana.

Dollar Store Gabor is a total flop. She really thought she was going to do something with Garcelle with that lame comment about Garcelle being closed off to her. A bigger flop than seen on any RH franchise - she's down there with Peggy of OC, Elizabeth Vargas of OC, Carlton of BH. 

Rinna just needs to go. She's over. The death of her mother is not an excuse or a rationale for any of her heinous behaviour. 

• Members

Totally agree, especially on the latter point. Being a total b!tch is not 'honesty,' it's not 'my truth,' and it's not 'owning it.' It is a way of side-stepping the 'accountability' Rinna insists on imposing on (certain) others. 

Everything that comes out of her mouth is for the show, and therefore rendered almost meaningless. Rinna, like her closest ally Erika, seems like a hollow person. Like she literally sold her soul, and now there's nothing there.

------

As for Melbourne, I am holding out hope it still might be saved. Haven't seen any official word yet.

• Members

RHoDubai

I had originally posted this, but the internet ate it so I wanted to re-say some of it so forgive me if I lost some of my point.

I know @NothinButAttitude @Cat and @Soaplovers had been talking about Caroline Stansbury and how she was not giving (and she's definitely not giving in her reunion look), but I agree about one thing for sure. 

From the moment LADIES OF LONDON went off the air after Caroline moved to Dubai, fans have been wanting her to pop up on a HW show. So her popping up on one definitely was a draw to get a new HW show going. And it had some buzz. I just think it is funny that she never expected that she would be surrounded by other strong women. And yes, she was used to being a certain way in Britain. Not to mention HBIC. I still felt she tried and failed to use her tricks that made her a favorite on LoL. She was a small fish now in a big ocean. 

But I feel as the season has gone on (I can't believe the finale is this coming week) she has pivoted nicely and has started to give some more to the show. And thank you to Soaplovers for mentioning that she was on WWHL and has noticed a lot of what we have been saying and if there is a Season 2, she will probably be more loose. 

That said...Ayan, Brooks, and Lesa carry the show easily. And I would be curious to see where the show goes in Season 2. 

RHoMelbourne

I hope that is not true. I still have to finish my binge of Season 1.

But...isn't Brooks the villain? She even has a villain tagline.

Please register in order to view this content

She definitely has been the messiest for sure. But one thing that I've love about Dubai is that most people have appeared one way and then their layers get peeled back and we see nothing but gray in people. 

I am over that picture of Lesa's reunion dress when I know that there are better pictures of it online. 

Ooooo SHADE!!! hehe.

• Members

POTOMAC

End of next month you say???

That said...I'm not sure if I'm ready for them to be getting along though they were a marvelous Greek chorus when Wendy was going in on Messy Mia at that brunch.

Though...honestly...I'm not sure I am ready for Ashley to go back to her roots. I used to LOATHE Ashley. 

• Members

Every one of these moments is top-tier entertainment. From Dwight in his Last-of-the-Mohicans hair annhilating Kim's look, to Porsha saying "I don't know who told you you looked like Beyoncé to get in your pants.' Who gon check me boo will never not be iconic. And the fact that the clip left out so many other equally great moments, because ATL fired in all cylinders for so long! (I'm thinking primarily about Nene's reaction to Phaedra's highly-ambiguous pregnancy timeline).