• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lol Feelin Joe Biden!

Another reason Lu stays my fave.

Interesting that she donated to Hilary's campaign; Carole couldn't stop dissing Luann’s lack of political insight during the 2016 election and acted like she and Dorinda were the only ones to support HRC's bid. 

• Members

I don't think they'll be cast changes regardless. The network would be stupid to scrap anyone from this cast. 

If anything, Candaice will probably quit if they don't fire Monique, which I don't see happening. Why? Because I picture the Monique/Karen/Ashley coalition poking holes in Candi's arguments of violence at the reunion. Knife-gate is gonna be brought up. Plus, we know that there was almost an altercation at the finale party between the Bassets and Darbys. That's gonna be brought up too. 

Also, Bravo doesn't give a sh*t about physicality on these shows. If that was the case, Porsha, Nene, Adriana, Rinna, Tamra, Tre, Margaret, Toya (of M2M), etc. would've been fired and let go. 

Bravo is all about exploitation and they know Candaice v. Monique is the story for years to come a la Porsha/Kenya was on RHOA.