Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Tanya was aware of the cookie lady months before the lunchtime confrontation. Cynthia actually confronted Kenya at the lunch about bringing the cookie lady, and Tanya was aware of this. Tanya pretended none of this happened because the producers had not put these scenes in the show. In her speak on it, Cynthia tells of how the producers kept wanting Kenya and Cynthia to film at the cookie lady's store (at the beginning of the season) even though Cynthia barely knew her. She made it seem that the producers were behind the whole cookie lady stuff.

Edited by chrisml

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I enjoyed EVERY second of Karen ripping Wendy to shreds. Those 4 degrees don't mean sh*t to Karen's life experience. Wendy thought she was gonna lord that over Karen and flopped. 

Also, I am love that Karen quickly pinpointed that Gizzy is at the crux of it all because of her flop, faux relationship with Jamal. 

Back to Wendy, she is not smart. If she was so smart, she would've realized that Robyn/Gizzy set her up to be demolished by Karen. 

Speaking of idiots, did Candiace really think Monique was not gonna countersue? 

• Members

So I guess you saw her cameo last season.

Please register in order to view this content

I think it was the leopard women party that Nene threw when Kenya showed up for 8 minutes. 

Speaking of RHOA, first commercial tonight. It looked like the focus is really on Cynthia's wedding (and the bachelorette party), Kenya's divorce, and Porsha's activism. With humor of course. 

Excited.

• Members

Demolish is truly the only word that sums it up. 

Wendy is a hypocrite and too high on her four degrees to see it. On the one hand she wants to be celebrated for her academic success - but then she wants to mock another woman for not having a degree. 

Based on the emails/screen grabs Monique has posted - Candiace’s lawyer was seeking major money from her (which is interesting because the Bravo contracts say they can’t sue each other) so Monique filing a complaint with the DA’s office was a smart move by Monique. It got the footage in there before the DA and we all know what happened to those charges. In effect, Monique exonerated herself once the DA said both were to blame. 

Indeed. I don’t like her one bit. 

• Members

Wendy doesn’t have a rapport with any of the ladies except for Candiace, who isn’t the cast member you want to hitch your wagon to this season lol.

BUT EVEN CANDIACE had to tell Wendy to shut the fûck up last night, which is saying something. Wendy came into this season way too hot and with outsize delusions of grandeur, and she seems like a joyless, stone-faced scold. At least be funny or something. It’s sad because on paper she could have been a fascinating housewife with her Nigerian heritage and resume.

• Members

Yup, Wendy is a fail. She comes in too hard for no solid reason (first with Ashley, now with the Grande Dame). But I love how Karen saw Gizelle's messy ass was to blame for this. And I LOVED how Karen was able to turn this silly argument into something funny and hilarious with the sauntering/slithering walk, which resulted in nearly every woman doing "the walk" right out the door. Hilarious! Karen is the queen at taking a petty argument and turning it into lightness and fun, as most of these minor squabbles should be treated. 

• Members

Looks like Wendy wasn't that thrilled with Karen's slouching impression. She tried to claw back some 'Read' points in the After Show, and Candiace did a few tired attempts at "Preach," but the comments section dragging them both says it all. They both look petty and catty as hell here.

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOP: Is it me, or is Wendy the way Karen was in her first season? It feels like Karen is really reacting to her season one personality. Karen was a know-it-all scold in her first season. I don't know if educated women do well on housewives shows because there is always resentment from the other housewives and a lot of the fans resent it. I'm not saying that's the case about Wendy, but if I had four degrees, I'd be bringing it up every chance I got. That's a major accomplishment. I can see why someone like Karen wouldn't appreciate that.

• Members

Team Karen! I tried it with Wendy but being a Gizelle puppet and Candiace supporter has soured my opinion of her. Karen read her  and it was glorious

Candiace is so damn annoying. She really made Monique countersued? Thats how these things work idiot

• Members

OC

While I'm waiting for POTOMAC to repeat...hehe(ETA: dozed off)...I figured I should mention...well...it's easy breezy so far. In a different way from how POTOMAC is. POTOMAC is better at it. But OC seems like it is doing a slow burn. Sadly, sometimes I had other things going on versus POTOMAC where I barely do anything else.

And I seem the gang-up coming.

Le sigh. LIke the weddings last year all over Bravo shows, that appears to be the theme of Bravo shows this year. And...over it really. Now perhaps it will take a different turn, but...we'll see.

SHANNON. Really?!? Three episodes in and I was liking Shannon. Having a man and a blended family becomes her. That's a Shannon I liked. But...ugh. At least give Braunwyn some credit for owning her crap and admit that she threw you under the bus with Gina and the house story. Of course, she reacted as only Shannon could. I hope they can smooth it over.

EMILY. Le sigh. Broken record here, but I am not liking Bone Carrier Emily. There's no style to it like ShebySheree. No wit when she can be witty. It just seems mean girl and extremely two faced. Worse...fake.

KELLY. It surprises me that she's not really in the thick of the drama. Yet. However, the clip I saw from next week of her and Emily and Co-Vid...didn't trigger me. Yet. But I suspect...especially after this past week...that triggered indeed I will be. For now, I loved the comic relief that she provided with Emily with their impersonation of Shannon. It was true, in jeers, and didn't come across as Mean Girls.

GINA. Who would have thought that all the drama so far has to do with her and Braunwyn over how a house looks? I say this much...she is keeping it moving. But her delusions of her being (and the others acting) like she's Queen Bee is laughable to me. I guess with Tamra gone, someone has to do it. But I don't like her in it.

ELIZABETH. I just want to call her Vicki 2.0. lol. She's been light and fun and with a dash of common sense so far. And her vibe at Shannon's party was so RHOV Christina...which I LOVED Christina.

BRAUNWYN. In light of her and her husband separated (shame cuz nice butt) and her coming out as bisexual...it does make her scenes that much more intriguing. Has she always known, felt uncomfortable in her own skin, and used alcohol to numb her pain? She would not be the first person. I knew a guy once who was military and called himself 'super straight' when I met him. Every time he drank, he was either trying to rub my nipples, looking for me, or wanting me to sit on his lap. It was weird. In any case, the struggle Braunwyn was having felt all too real to me. And it was just odd that the ones who knew acted like she was just being crazy while the ones who didn't know she quit drinking were being 'she's just acting crazy.' I am sorry that Shannon felt hurt. And I definitely didn't like that gangup. They just wanted to start something for the sake of starting something. We got on POTOMAC and BH. Seriously...enough.

That said...it was a surprisingly good episode. I'm currently binging RHOM Season 2 so I've been actually taken by these establishment shots they do when the show comes back from commercials to show OC proper. And you know what...have they normally done it like they are doing it now? Because RHOM was doing it back then and it's breathtaking.