Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wanted to leap through the screen and join in jumping her ass! Its that rare that you see someone that blatant about their racism on tv. Jenna tried it and she got her ass beat as a result.

DEAD at you and that raisin comment. Its so weird seeing Misse and Dawn cool considering their earlier beef. I dont know why I like Dawn but she makes it so hard. Of course she keep misquoting Ampika and she does it out of context by not repeating the full sentence. She keeps acting like Ampika is coming for her when she is barely eve thinking of her. Just stop

I cant beleive we are already at the finale. That was  fast season. The finale was weak. It kind of felt uneventful. Overall though the season was good although the new wives did my head in. 

Taylor is only 18? She looks at least 28

Tanya is the new lapdog and its not a good look for her

Im interested in next for Lauren bc she was barely around and was clearly down bc of her divorce. I want to see her get her mojo back. Its also weird seeing her and Dawn as close friends after season 1

• Members

I don't believe Dawn and Lauren's friendship. I just think it is one of convenience. Much like Tanya and Dawn. I think Dawn's only true friendship amongst this group was Leanne, but even Leanne seems to have woken up and smelled the coffee. People are pawns with Dawn. 

I never have and never will like Dawn until she drops the victim act. She kills me with the constant whining and acting like she doesn't manipulate people. I am so glad Stacey is gonna call her on it at the reunion. I hope the other women do so as well. 

• Members

Bethenny: I've told you this, LuAnn. Our friendship hasn't really evolved. This summer it had a moment and no I'm not the judge and jury on who you bang and whatever, but you act like you were not like that... You're not a girl's girl, you said it, you are not a girl's girl.

LuAnn: No, you're not a girl's girl, how's that? For your cookie jar. How's that?

Bethenny: Give me some evidence. What man have I ever rolled up on anybody? What married man have I ever slept with? What young 25 year-old have I ever fucked and then given my friends sh*t about it? You are a hypocrite! You f*ck EVERYONE! And you pretend that you don't. I don't care if you are the biggest whore in Macy's window, but you pretend like you're appropriate, I am calling you out on your sh*t because no one besides me has the balls to do it. You are a SLUT, a liar, a hypocrite and a snake. That's the truth!

I can't believe the slut-shaming that went on. Then everybody went to Bethenny's room to comfort her? WTF?

LuAnn had the best VT moment tho:

"Bethenny's relentless. It got to me at first, I was going to leave, but why am I going to let her ruin my good time? Like I say in my song Chic C'est La Vie, 'the little things can take you down but it's best to brush them off.' " :lol: Nice plug Countess.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I love how LuAnn owns her whorish ways. That's why I don't get this argument. I give Bethenny props for the "snake" comment, a direct pickup from season three, and mad props to The Countess for her Chic C'est La Vie mention (I actually like that song a lot, haha), but who is LuAnn really trying to fool at this point? She's open with the girls and open with the audience. 

• Members

I don't understand either. For over three seasons now the Countess has been shouting from the rooftops that she likes sex, she likes men and she likes to party. Bethenny jumped on this slut-shaming nonsense because Carole and Heather did this to LuAnn last season in St. Barts and she thought it would be a good tactic. What she fails to realize is that LuAnn's "Don't be all uncool" response last season actually endeared the audience to her. 

Bethenny likes to be alpha dog and she thinks Sonja and LuAnn are a joke, which is why she attacks them again and again. She doesn't attack Ramona or Dorinda nearly as much. The irony is that she underestimated LuAnn's ability to come back at her and stand up for herself. It is clear from the VTs that she realizes she did not eviscerate LuAnn with her put-downs *cough* sorry, I mean TROOF-TELLING.

Another irony: as sloppy as she paints them, and as 'poor' (in relative terms) as they are, LuAnn and even Sonja seem 100 x happier than either Bethenny or her trusty steed Carole.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Are you guys & gals gonna buy this book?

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/06/08/yolanda-foster-writes-book-lyme-disease-shades-costars-title/

Toronto is the next Housewives city....

https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/television/2016/06/07/corus-to-air-real-housewives-of-toronto.html

Why not revive Vancouver dammit!!

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Yolanda's book...sure fire bestseller. Or not.

Allegedly: Vancouver died a screaming, hissing, ten headed hydra kind of death and it's all thanks to Jody Claman. She sued Mary back in 2014 after her daughter, the dreadful Mia, was shot  in a drive by shooting and Mary said to the media that if you hang around with gang members that these kinds of things happen. Obviously Jody didn't like that...so she sued (the lawsuit went nowhere). Mia's baby daddy died of a "drug overdose" several months later.

Vancouver is simply too small a city to reboot the show. The wealthy people with discretion would never be on the show. Toronto has all the makings of being a great franchise, Vancouver got toxic, so I'm all for this change. 

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

Oh wow. I knew about the shooting but I didn't know that Jody tried suing Mary for speaking out over it. That woman is demented. They still could reboot Vancouver without Jody's looney ass. Just snag Reiko, Christina (if she's still in Vancouver), Ronnie (if she's still there), Mary, and Robyn along with 2-3 new women and reboot it.