Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Did anyone watch RHOC Uncensored last night? Wow. Talk about revealing. Production was spilling tea last night and none of the women came off looking well. If they did this for the other cities....:ph34r:

Gretchen called Heather out thanks to the special last night: 

Please register in order to view this content

Lydia was not happy about her issue with Vicki's son-in-law being ignored: 

Heather wasn't happy about the special either when a producer revealed that Heather tried casting a friend at Tamra's party where Alexis walked out & threatened to quit again in s8:

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I loved the OC Revealed special...though I disagree that they all came off bad. Eerily I thought Tamra and Vicki came off just fine and true to how they are on the show. Tamra, in particular, seemed very 'professional' and clearly has a strong grasp of the reality television production side. The producers all seem to respect Vicki, despite also saying she's got the worst temper and how clearly demanding she is during production. However, like Tamra, she seems to have a good understanding of how the production side works.

I agree that the producers seemed to hate Gretchen. GOOD. I don't like her either. It's interesting how the producers all said Gretchen didn't want the women there, Gretchen says the exact opposite and the women (of course) side with the producers. I howled at the idea of Heather pitching a friend to join the show when Alexis left a dinner scene - she can deny it all she wants, I believe it. 

This is the same team that produces Beverly Hills, it'd be interesting to see what one of those specials would be like. 

• Members

Good. Glad her ass is gone. Sadly, she's left us a horrible parting gift in the form of Erika's stankin' ass, who I am sure we'll be stuck with for years to come. :rolleyes:

In other HW news, Jules and her hubby are filing divorce: 

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/06/15/jules-wainstein-divorce-shocker-husband-michael-files-divorce/

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I doubt Lydia will ever return. I think Gretchen would be the one brought back if anything. She's been gone 3 seasons and still is talked about. The production team may hate her but Bravo has final say. 

If this is another season of Vicki being crucified come reunion time, I can totally Andy bringing Gretchen back to be another ally of Vicki's. Doesn't help now too that Gretchen (and Lizzie) are both cool with Kelly, Vicki's latest ally. 

• Members

I've never seen LuAnn so chatty! She absolutely gave Bethenny a dose of her own medicine by talking non-stop without coming up for air. That was funny. She is made of so much win this season. And what a great "storyline" for her, since we know she's legitimately engaged to this man in real life. 

I don't know the reports of this season's girls trip, but I can't believe they'd ice Luann and Sonja out of it. If so, I hope it's because they both couldn't schedule it in, versus Bethenny using her weight at Bravo to keep Sonja away for her sake and LuAnn away for Crusty Carole. 

Ironically, yesterday's episode was the first time we saw Jules' marriage looking contentious. LOL to Bravo showing yet another Housewife (Dorinda) rambling on and on in a conversation. Overall, I"m loving this season. And Bethenny still has the best one-liners, IMO. Ramona's hair extensions look amazing on her. I'm so proud of her for not being the spaz of the group anymore. :)

• Members

LuAnn's Armani power suit was EVERYTHING. Throw on some casual diamonds and enough chatter to drown out Bethenny and we had a very memorable scene. LuAnn was a hurricane of self congratulations and I loved every second of it. 

A pity about Jules' marriage with Polly Pocket.  When she was telling Dorinda how he is always late the first thing that came to mind is: he's cheating, duh! But who knows what the truth is - interesting that anyone associated with Fred Flintstone/Dorinda's John comes off sleazy. 

The producers are making a terrible mistake by letting any cast member ice out another from a group trip - especially Sonja whose always a hoot.