Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It would be insane of Bravo to demote Eileen. As you've said so perfectly, Taoboi, Eileen remembered everything she said and everything said to her and everyone else with terrifying detail and dragged Kim and Brandi for filth. She was awesome! 

Cheshire

Magali's wedding was lovely, but she's an arsehole for how she handled things with Dawn. She should have just been an adult and sat Dawn down and told her why she wasn't going to invite her. Instead, she handed out each invite publicly and rudely. It was tacky and immature.

Dawn's a hater, mind you, having her gleeful lunch of steak, chips and champagne (yum!) and giving the gift was a masterstroke in bitchery.

Lapdog and Tanya - snore. I hope they're making half the salary of the other ladies, together they only equal one housewife worth of storyline. It was beyond tacky and stupid of Lapdog to bring up Magali not inviting Dawn at her own party. Ugh. What a trashy, classes lapdancer. And Tanya is so weak and vapid. I can't believe she's a life coach.

I don't view Ampika as the voice of the audience. I think she's a huge mess. She's single, constantly looking for a rich old man to take care of her behind closed doors, ditched Mark, has her son and buts into Lauren's marriage. I think she brings a lot to the show, but common sense isn't it.

Lauren's marriage is nobody's business but her own. I don't like that Ampika spoke to Paul. That was wrong. And it was wrong for her to scold Lauren. 

Next week's finale looks great. Everyone's at war!

• Members

Can we please do this for Beverly Hills? I'll gladly rock Vanderpump or Davidson! Hell, give me Kyle "Look at me" Richards with her helicopter pony and I'll be happy! And there better be no truths to Eileen being demoted! Especially if we're still stuck with that yodeling looking fool Yolanduh.

And Kenya is so messy. I love it! But I low key want Kenya and Sheree to become friends so we can have some shady Kenya, Marlo and Sheree vs Nene scenes!

Edited by MrPrezident