Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

ITA with you re: RHONJ. This was IMO the best episode of the season -- and coming after a run of action-packed epis. NJ is giving me comedy, drama and family/husband dynamics -- it's the whole package and very underrated. Even Jackie's family scenes were welcome relief from Melissa and Joe's 'marriage problems.' Nice to see this other side to her. Her kids with Evan are very sweet.

Any episode featuring Gia is always going to be a good one. Plus she is so poised, smart and direct. Anything she says has purpose and common-sense.

The psychic was the real deal and I was impressed. This was no Hollywood Medium with one eye on the Google Search (Kyle's psychic is the worst offender). 

Dolores is my favourite and I love watching her journey. Much as I love Dolores & Frank, it bothers me a bit that Frank's cheating ways are always celebrated as comedy fodder and no big deal. The fact is, Frank helped lay the groundwork for why Dolores does not think she deserves a loyal partner who loves her completely.

Melissa bitching about Dolores's love for dogs in the VT while making a show of comforting her exemplifies who Melissa is. Anything for some fake-ass camera-time! 

Jennifer and her family gave us everything this episode. Finally we have some context to her mother's trauma and resentment. Married at 16, taken thousands of miles away from her family and friends to a country where she knew nobody, +45 years trapped in a loveless marriage. This poor woman must have suffered for decades and now it is all coming out. Seeing Bill & Jennifer take the parents into separate corners highlighted the fact that this is a story with two sides, and that Jennifer & Bill's own relationship is different (and much healthier) than her parent's loveless union.

You are so right about Marge. Her resentment against Teresa is quietly building and will likely play out further. Right now, she is all about punishing Jennifer and it just makes her look bad. Please target the real focus of your anger, Marge. The Marge has been revealed to be rather hollow this season (pulling her punches with Tre like she's afraid of confronting the OG). Still love her friendship with Dolores, though. 

I would love a RHOL and (deep breath) would not even mind Dorit leading that show! In my mind, there already was a RHOL, and that was Ladies of London with the Danish Baroness and Queen Caroline Stanbury, but I'd be cool with this. However, the show PK and MauRICE are doing is just a London property-flipping show, which.... Zzzzz. We already have so many of those. 

Peacock seem to be all about Bravolebrities doing spin-offs to lift traffic to the streaming service. The problem is, I'm not sure all these shows have legs, or would even be green-lit if they were for Bravo. 

Shannon has seen the writing on the wall -- OC might not come back (or she might not want to film with Tamra if Tamra returns). So she's casting around for any spin-off opportunity. Honestly, given how much Shannon loves to talk about herself, IMO she'd be better off with her own radio show or podcast.

Edited by Cat

• Members

This season has been a revelation for D'Andra -- she is comfortable revealing both her flaws and her past, and she is self-deprecating about them. LeeAnne would have immediately weaponized these and used them against D'Andra. While I have no doubt that Brandi, Kary and Stephanie will attempt to do just that at reunion, D'Andra now seems to have the confidence to see off attacks from all sides. That confidence may stem from accepting herself for who she is, and not who she/Mama Dee would like her to be.

Brandi loaded down with 4 feral children while the husband (allegedly) spreads his ginger DNA throughout the nightclubs of Dallas. First season, he could barely hide his hatred and disdain of her. The fact that her daughters show her that same disdain really illustrates how that terrible behaviour is LEARNED. I lowkey feel bad for her clinging to that marriage because she simply has no other prospects. She's willing to take his awful treatment and this is one reason why she so badly needs her close friendship with Stephanie.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I actually think Jersey looks fantastic! They didn’t overdo it and even with their quirks I think everybody looks great. Teresa, Melissa and Jennifer are my favorites. 

@CatThe fact that anybody would even develop a show around Teddi’s eating disorder camp is insane! Lord! Who is next?! Kelly Dodd?

• Members

Don't you put that out there 

Please register in order to view this content

ugly crying gifs | WiffleGif

I mean, they are basically styled as you'd expect:

Dolores = Italian starlet at the Cannes film festival.

Melissa = sweet "but sexy" princess. 

Jackie = "I'm so much more SOPHISTICATED than those other Jersey chicks"

Teresa: "Which low-V / leg-split dress shall I wear today?"

Jennifer = Grecian (well, Turkish) goddess.

Marge = Studio 54 poly-blend.

DON'T YOU PUT THAT OUT THERE 

RHONY - Inside the 'RHONY' Reunion: 'At Some Points It Was Everybody vs.  Bethenny' | Lipstick Alley

Edited by Cat

• Members

Jersey does it right with the looks...tailoring the color theme to their personality.

Dallas:

How did Stephanie not here of Dallas?  She would have been 10 or 11 when the show ended.  Even I as a small child in the 80s recalled the show.

D'andra needs to not call her mom before doing anything major.  Her husband is a saint lol

• Members

Trailer to HBO Max's The Big Shot. The reason I post it is that it has a longtime RH producer as EP (Lucilla D'Agostino, who was on RHONJ since its inception until 2019). And the trailer itself looks *very* Real Housewives. It could be Bethenny-only outtakes from RHONY S7-11, in fact.

I personally am not sure whether I could handle multiple episodes of The Braggard's voice and abiding self-love. Also, as someone pointed out on Twitter, are people really pining for shows celebrating Devil Wears Prada-style toxic workplaces? On the whole, though, social media seems to be excited for this.

P.S.: The prize is becoming Bethenny's personal VP of operations workhorse, which..... 

Please register in order to view this content