Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kelly is vicious. But if Shannon can't get the better of Vicki, what makes DrunkenLips think she will?

Image result for oc vicki going nuts gif

Shouldn't Kelly be thanking Vicki for getting Controlling Michael off her back and happy to sign the divorce papers and alimony settlement? She's been itching to get out of that marriage for years.

Not looking forward to seeing more of Vicki's BF Steve Lodge. He puts me to sleep whenever he hovers in the background.

P.S.: The Page Six article is an interview with Steve Lodge where he brags about being close friends with Michael Dodd and introducing him to his new GF. So technically Vicki didn't set up that love match.

P.P.S.: OC is currently filming. I think somebody wants to drum up hype for the new season after last year's disastrous mess -- and to keep her orange.

Edited by Cat

• Members

ATL

I enjoyed this episode. 

My takeaway from the episode is that Marlo, bless her, is unhinged and unwell. Her quickness to anger, and her apparent inability to shake that anger off, becoming totally fixated on her rage, does not demonstrate a healthy outlook.

Nene was the most likeable she's been all season and her conversation with Porsha was mature and flattering to Nene's maturation. 

I'm glad they acknowledged how awful that villa was - it was like Bravo was punking them. 

• Members

All I have to say is that Porsha can NEVER bring up Kenya putting a scepter in her face again. Scepter-gate should be dead and buried after tonight. 

I do have to give the show props now as it is FINALLY getting good. 

This is why I feel like RHOA needs to be cut down to 12-15 episodes max. This show can no longer be 20+ episodes. 

• Members

She deserved that karate-kick! Porsha leaned over somebody lying on a deck-chair and tried to straddle/stomp Cynthia in the stomach!

Image result for porsha Cynthia RHOA fight gifs

Then charged for a second try!

Please register in order to view this content

She dragged Kenya across the studio floor way back then... but Kenya was hated by the viewers at the time so Bravo let it go. Then she got violent with Cynthia -- Cynthia who literally wouldn't raise a hand to a fly. Both times, Carlos King carried Porsha away like she was a little fragile sparrow who injured her wing! She also beat her assistant's ass in an alleyway. Both she and Phaedra should have been fired after last year's debacle, but I guess it pays to be sucking somebody's d*ck at Bravo! Allegedly. 

Edited by Cat