Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

God forbid she dare communicate with somebody the holy spirit Lisa doesn't like. I mean, all that matters in life is Lisa's blessing.

Kyle didn't want to be straight out rude and flat our refuse a kind-of friend who found herself in a not so great predicament.

Lisa blaming Brandi for turning the women against her is nonsense, even if you put the magazine story directly in the fold. Almost every single one of these women were seriously irritated by Lisa and the way they felt she behaved/behaves before Brandi was even dreaming of being upset at her.

Two of the lesser Housewives stood out to me in this episode: Yolanda and Kim. I felt for both of them. Yolanda always looks exhausted which makes me feel bad for her. I felt her on missing home and her ill mother. I felt Kim on taking care of her very ill ex-husband and the father of her daughter. Enjoyed seeing Kathy Hilton. She's interesting. The Kathy/Kim/Kyle dynamic is interesting. It's clear from Kyle's talking heads that Kathy likes Kim more than Kyle. No wonder Kyle almost has an inherent urge to see Kim fail at life as Kim is the favorite of the alpha, super-rich, super-successful sister. Great family dynamics at play with both Kim and Yolanda in this episode.

Lisa Rinna continues to be cute. She's so likable and seems like the opposite of a crap-stirrer, IMO ... a little annoying but likable. It'll be interesting to see how in the heck conflict arises with her and any of these cast members.

Slow roll in for Eileen.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I never said that she shouldn't communicate with Brandi. I said that Kyle needs to worry about her OWN issue with Lisa. Not Brandi's. Her allowing Brandi to use her phone to call Lisa back was her inserting herself in their beef once again. Kyle is eager to mend fences with Lisa so she needs worry about herself. Not Brandi. Brandi wouldn't give a flying f*ck about Kyle if the shoe was on the other foot and she was back in good with Lisa.

• Members

Sure you didn't say that but it's the impression left IMO. You are, more or less, pretty clearly saying Kyle shouldn't be friends with Brandi because Lisa doesn't like Brandi and that is what should be Kyle's predominant concern. <-- This is part of the reason why a lot of Lisa's friends end up disliking or resenting her because IMO she expects the same to a certain degree.

I disagree with you on the phone turn around situation as well.

• Members

I'm not implying anything you've stated above, and I don't see how you're drawing this conclusion at all. It's cut and dry. Kyle can be friends with whomever she wants; however, she needs to focus on her own relationship with Lisa as it's on sturdy legs as well. Talking about issues involving Lisa with Brandi, who has a knack for sh*t-stirring, which Kyle said herself on WWHL tonight, is not smart. Kyle can be a friend to both women. Just choose to remain neutral in their beef. But you can't do that with Brandi because Brandi would only lead Kyle into deeper sh*t and ruin her friendship with Lisa. There's nothing genuine about Brandi. All her antics are for sh*ts, giggles, and ratings.

And I don't think that Lisa is pressed for friends. Especially not in this group. And I don't think Lisa asks for much as a friend. Just loyalty. Don't talk sh*t about me to my enemies and back me up/shut it down. It's that simple.

• Members

Kyle talking about sh-t stirring surrounding Lisa is like her standing inside a glass house and throwing stones. Cut, cut, slice, slice, shatter.

I didn't say Lisa is pressed for friends, I said with great consistency she tends to run into issues of friends disliking or resenting her. Lets look at the two seasons prior to this season:

Yolanda disliked or resented her

Kyle disliked or resented her

Kim disliked or resented her

Adrienne disliked or resented her

I believe Taylor also disliked or resented her

^ all before Brandi had it with her

Sure, one take can be because they're all just jealous at the perfection. The other take can be maybe some of her habits as a friend are as off-putting as some of their habits as friends.

ETA:

Joyce could use a good dragging or 15.

RIP, Sharon.

Reading up-thread. A physical fight? Yikes. Hopefully Sharon won that.

• Members

All these women have ran into issues with their friendships on this show. Same can be said with each one of them.

Yolanda didn't hate Lisa her original season. She didn't start resenting Lisa until last season b/c she felt Lisa was a poor friend. However, she recanted that statement this season saying that she now understands that Lisa was busy.

Kyle has resented Lisa since she became the breakout star. Same with Adrienne.

Kim resents anyone that calls her out on her bullsh*t.

Taylor IMO never resented Lisa. She just wanted Lisa to like her, and Lisa didn't originally because Taylor was being fraudulent [i.e. the Russell situation]. Taylor would be crying victim one second and happy with Russell the next.

And Lisa has her flaws but she isn't nowhere as bad as these women make her out to be. Lisa is practically harmless ... and PERFECT [to me :P].

tumblr_li4z7aVfBp1qdf4d1.gif

My Queen!!! wub.png

• Members

OMG, Lisa is SLAYING me with her WTF attitude when it came to Brandi. I mean really Brandi? She really thought they could just be friends without Brandi apologizing and trying to make amends? Lisa was supposed to just come to her housewarming party? Girl, bye. Lisa shutting the bitch down is how you do it

I LOVE Lisa Rinna on this show. She has been the best addition by far. I know its early but every one of her scenes is made of win. I love how she has no filter and doesn't come across as if she's hiding something or is phony. She's truly an open book

I feel as if Eileen has been around since the beginning yet this was her first episode. Cant wait till she mixes it with the rest of the group

Portia as a bootleg Milania...not here for that

Yolanda is coming across a lot more likeable this season, like her debut year. I really hope she stays like this. That other daughter though. I don't think I knew or maybe I forgot about her bc all she ever talks about is Gigi

Kathy Hilton...LOVE her. Can she replace either one of her sisters. I think Kathy as a housewife with either of them would be a good dynamic. Can you imagine her judging and reading Kyle on a regular basis? Id kill for that

Lisa is such a smart business woman. I LOVE her hustle. She knows how to play the game. She creates a new restaurant and uses the launch as a storyline for VR and then features it in BH, giving it more exposure and free publicity. She says she doesn't really like to host parties for friends at her restaurant bc its like her going to work, but girl knows what she's doing and she's taking it to the bank. You go girl!

tumblr_ndrq1kjZOM1seznd4o2_r1_500.gif

All Hail Queen Lisa!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Preview of next week's RHOA dinner where Cynthia and Nene come face to face for the first time since the reunion.

http://www.eonline.com/news/602813/oh-snap-nene-and-cynthia-finally-come-face-to-face-and-it-s-hilariously-awful-watch-now

Also: Bravo has officially removed the "Real Housewives of Miami" page from their website. Looks like it's officially done. :(

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

I don't even know what the point of that convo between Brandi and Lisa was. She's already made it clear as sunshine that she wants nothing to do with Brandi Glanville. And yet Brandi keeps acting like Lisa did some great injustice to her?

And Kyle's so stupid. I just can't with her planes and yachts and I don't Porsha to be spoilt so I make her cry on television to show that I'm the "stern All-American parent living in Beverly Hills". Then she became epic dumb when she gave Brandi her phone? Like do these women not think before they act?

I felt very bad for Kim and her family regarding the cancer. With Yolanda it's just an attempt to soften the hard image she crafted all on her own.

• Members

Now you know I love Teresa but she needs to go sit her ass down somewhere

Teresa Giudice Sues Lawyer He's the Reason I'm Going to Prison

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/03/teresa-giudice-sues-lawyer-bankruptcy/#ixzz3KrUwWDVJ

No they didn't. It can be found here:

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-miami

Edited by Cheap21