• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OH NENE....

Its so mind blowing to see the past clips of Kyle and Camille from Season 1...the complete sh*tshow that went down between them....just hilarious and yet touching to see how far they've come. Love Camille though she needs to come back.

Lol the look on Kens face whenever Yolanda speaks at the White Party is just priceless!

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

I'm re-watching season one of RHOBH and it's crazy how entertaining it is. Camille is a boss as bitch and Kyle was never better. I feel like Kyle lucked out since it was season one, so nobody knew if they should believe Camille's claims, but now I absolutely believe Kyle said what Camille accused her of. If you look at how Kyle has done Lisa and Brandi initially, it is totally in character.

I had also somehow forgotten how strained the relationship between Kyle and Kim was, and Taylor and Russel are just totally creepy.

• Members

Lisa even made a comment about it at the white party a week ago and they all laughed. Obviously it was true. !@#$%^&*] Kyle for lying. No wonder she tries so hard to come off as a saint. I preferred the season 1 manipulator. She was entertaining along with bitchy Camille. Both of them completely changed personalities come season 2.

• Members

Camille claimed that Kyle said she (Camille) wouldn't be important if not for Kelsey Grammer correct? It sounds vicious and very cruel which is def a streak that Kyle has demonstrated throughout the years....

I'm so ready for the next episode though....I hope Eileen comes across very well but I am worried she may come off as aloof and a little too reserved. Especially since Lisa Rinna is so determined to be over the top bubbly and fun.

Brandi's sit down with Adrienne....girl was stumbling all over herself and nervous at f*ck. You could just see in her eyes the realization that the walls were closing in on her....

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

I LOVED Kyle in season 1. I think she made for a great heroine of sorts and Camille was a deliciously cold villain. She came across like a Danielle Staub with class. Really, just picture Danielle if she had money and status. That was Camille. I think Kyle came across very well and rootable bc Camille was so awful to her, so it was easy to garner sympathy. She hasn't had anyone go after her since so any flaws she had were no longer masked. She has tried desperately to turn Lisa into another version of Camille but its failed bc Lisa doesn't go after her and her claims just seem overexagerated and silly. I think she did well for a while when she had Faye as her mouthpiece but since losing her, all the attention has been on Kyle and she hasn't looked good. I will say that she did somewhat redeem herself last year bc Carlton came in and filled that role that Camille had with her in season 1. I was on Kyle's side bc Carlton was just awful

• Members

RHOA:

​Porsha did not come off favorable tonight. She came off as stank, bitter, and thirsty for attention. Doing all this work [for Massa Nene] and her peach was still given away. Dumb ass. I found it funny that she said that Cynthia's reads were robotic but she failed to catch that the women were laughing at Cynthia's supposed reads instead of her own. Porsha further acted stank towards Claudia, which was unnecessary. Claudia was basically trying to be polite to Porsha and how Porsha acted . . . closedeyes.jpg. But 'poetic justice' came into play in the end by Porsha tried shading Claudia about their checks when Claudia is now getting hers. :P

I am glad that Kandi brought up on the sly that Nene beefs with everyone. She slid in there some shade. Hope everyone caught it. Nene clearly missed it. And it makes no sense that Nene has beef with Kenya. Nene turned her back on Kenya b/c she's threatened by her. Furthermore, Nene needs to stop putting out there that she has not slut-shamed Kenya when she does in each and every talking head.

I loved seeing Team Pretty bond together. Their bond is genuine and not forced unlike the other ladies. I cannot wait for Demetria to come into the fold.

Apollo simply displayed why he's a sociopath and liar tonight. Even though I want him to spill tea on Phelony, I hope someone is butt raping his evil ass. It was unsettling to watch him grin and smirk about lying on Kenya.

Kandi won me over tonight. You can tell that she is over the bull and wants to move on from this lie. I'm glad that she was there for Kenya in the final scene. She truly won me over.

• Members

I love, LOVE me some Kenya Moore. Im thankful that she is on this show

Kandi stay playing the instigator and stirring up sh-t! She's really getting annoying how she keeps floating back and forth spilling tea and riling the girls up. I KNOW, its a tv show, but it doesn't make her any less annoying. I will say that Im glad the previews were miseading about her in regards to why Kenya got upset

I haven't liked Poorsha since her first season but her new attitude is just stank and makes her look ugly. Before she was a naïve idiot, but now she's a nasty, rude bitch and she comes across worse

Nene. Yes she does beef with everyone. Kandi said she forgot why she was even feuding with Kenya and Kenya was right when she said Nene turned on her as she did nothing to warrant that for her. Kenya has hit her back since but this all started as all Nene's fault. Kenya did nothing for Nene to dog her out and make her an enemy.

Ayden is too cute. The only saving grace Phaekdra has

Im enjoying Claudia and she got a lot of airtime this episode. She shouldn't even waste her energy on Poorshy. Loved her scene with Kenya and Cynthia. Such natural and good fun chemistry with them. Unlike the nastiness that was with the other group. Nene, Phaekdra and Poorsha just came across so bitter and negative. I know who Id want to hang out with

tumblr_nd1yl4ijvo1qcjdp7o1_500.gif

Team Twirl has been assembled :D

tumblr_ncswugVpYz1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

So much for her "apology"

karma.gif

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Poorsha is definitely coming across very petty and foolish but that's nothing new for her. The only difference is that she hasn't said something completely ignorant when it comes to history or common sense.

Kenya is still crying and throwing fake meltdowns I see. That little episode with Kandi was just laughable and just reminded me of the Velvet tragedy last season. I don't know if it's cuz of her acting career but she just doesn't ring authentic to me when she's shedding all these tears. Maybe it's cuz she's done it so much by now.

And Nene did make a valid point....Apollo seems very very angry at Phaedra and looks like someone who's willing to play dirty and hurt someone at any cost. I honestly don't think it's a stretch for him to have said what he said to Kenya just to get back at Phaedra. Regardless I do feel bad for Kenya an if she's innocent in all this but she also has made some foolish decisions regarding her behavior towards both of them (and Nene and Porsha at times) so I don't see why she's so surprised that they can't stand her butt.