Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHONY

Heather is clearly wasted and I am here for it. She can hardly speak.

Ramona you know you have to set up that plane in advance. Stop frontin.

Love these carol/Kristen scenes. Kristen is def overwhelmed and wasn't prepared for all the bitchiness.

What kinds of pills do we think Sonja is on?

Kristen is being overly sensitive with the bitch comment. At the same time it's not something you say when there is an issue.

Trashmona needs to be punched in the face about this hosting issue.

Kristen and heather are both in the wrong here.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yolanda Season 5 confessional

photo-11-e1404280932344.png

Kyle kissing Lisa's ass

kyle-and-lisa.png

ETA: Montana was the most BORING Housewives trip EVER! Thought it couldn't get worse than that boring mess the NJ wives did in Arizona but I was wrong!

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I'm surprised the NY ladies have had so many country trips. On the bright side I didn't have to hear about the Berkshires a million different times. And I'm sorry but Heather's husband... the things I would do to him!

Blah I'm going to hate having Lisa befriend that vile Kyle. I guess at this point she's a step up from Blandi and Yoblahnda but that just speaks so lowly of the remaining peasant cast.

• Members

That's so funny, I was thinking this last night while watching NYC... this was a boring trip, but it comes nowhere as close to NJ's Arizona trip. That trip was TERRIBLE.

I continue to love Shannon, although I will say, I wish she wouldn't have been SO sensitive while on vacation. You could tell Vicki was annoyed by it a little, but good for her to still be supportive. I think Shannon's husband is strangely attractive as hell... I don't love his voice, nor his streak of white hair, but something about him is dead sexy.

Lizzie continues to still be a non-factor. She's less integrated and involved than Lydia was...

Heather's personal chef wasn't too impressive - I can make that [!@#$%^&*].

I can't get over how bad Tamra looks this year in her talking heads - there is one in particular where her eyes look odd - she's in blue.

• Members

Could you have imagined how this season would have been had Lydia not quit right before filming started? I could have imagined Lydia's mother Judy sprinkling fairy dust all over Shannon, or perhaps trading past lives stories.

Shannon is a great fit, and she seems to be the main focus this season. I'll excuse Lizzie for still being a non-factor since she was bought on so late in filming. Kind of reminds me of how Quinn was a non-factor in season 3, but the difference was that in season 3.. it wasn't important to be integrated as it is now with the other cast.

• Members

You know, I've not yet forgiven Yolanda for trying to drag the Empress and pretend that Ken had physically assaulted her.

Having said that, girl looks so on point with her hair like that.

Kyle's overpriced white yoga pants are atrocious. And so is her hasty backtracking.

• Members

Lydia's mom and Shannon would have been hilarious!!! Lost opportunity. Well, perhaps they'll be back next season.

Yolanda's hair is gorgeous, BUT... why in the hell is she wearing a sweater and jeans in her confessional? This is Beverly Hills - glam it up a bit!!!

• Members

With RHOBH, I like the idea of an old school reunion season, but I need news of at least ONE cast member returning or Joyce or Carlton coming back after all.

In other news: http://s2smagazine.com/2014/07/02/nene-leakes-leaving-rhoa-after-salary-cut/

It's looking more and more like Tamara Tattles was right about Nene. She has stood by her story from the beginning and now people are finally reporting what she has reported all along--Nene was offered a "Friend" contract, but STILL making a ton of money. Nene is a fool if she turns down 500,000 to be on the show part time, filming with who SHE wants to film with and having the ability to do other things on the side. I thought that's wh at she wanted?

• Members

Looks like Brandi and Adrienne have reconciled on camera

article-2680187-1F5FB27F00000578-673_634

article-2680187-1F5FAFFA00000578-857_634

article-2680187-1F5FB27700000578-978_634

I wonder if they decided to scrap Christine in favor of going back to the originals. I haven't seen or heard a peep about her since that day she filmed with Brandi.