Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

It's so crazy to think of all the different sides to Luann we've been able to see. She was REALLY vicious in season 4. I loved her that way, especially with Alex. That is one of the biggest reasons Luann didn't work in season 5 for me. They got rid of her closest allies (Jill/Kelly) and her only rival (Alex). I think Alex would've been the perfect bridge so the season didn't start off boring. Her and Luann would've been going at it and she would've clicked with Heather and Carole.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Luann's feud with Ramona was one of the most poorly acted reality stories I've ever seen. She came off very desperate and Ramona seemed confused by it.

Ramona is still friends with Alex and I believe Bethenny keeps in touch with Alex, Sonja and Ramona, but I doubt they are close.

• Members

Ramona said last week on Bethenny's show that she and Alex still wish each other happy birthday, Merry Christmas, etc. and attended a fashion event together recently (or at least, they sat next to each other). I agree that Alex was needed for the Season 5 revamp, if only to have something of substance for LuAnn and for there to be legitimate tension. LuAnn vs. Ramona in the first couple episodes was indeed desperate. Ya just gotta LOL at that driveby bombshell, where LuAnn tells the 3 new girls that Ramona left her a threatening voicemail, and then LuAnn is like, "okay well bye!"

I rewatched the Season One reunion of BH. Sigh... the good ol' days when this show was glamorous and blinged out on Beverly Hills extravagance.

• Members

Luann and Alex had a great feud in season 4 while I thought Luann and Ramona worked better as frenemies then enemies. Once Ramona and Luann 'made up' after the first few episodes of season 5.. they worked as frenemies especially that scene of the two of them bathing suit shopping together LOL Though I did enjoy the calling out on her pot stirring ways by everyone at the season 5 reunion :) That reunion cemented my love for Heather since she seems made for reunions :)

• Members
Not really. They were holding back a little. Kim did try to throw a little shade Porsha's way about her new song. Nene called in to talk about Dancing with the Stars and she was playing nice with them and said how much she missed the original girls. No problem. I am amazed at how well Atlanta is doing. I hope they trend towards and surpass the 5 million mark for the reunion.

• Members

I'm not shocked but it is quite amazing how much better they do than almost all other programming on Bravo. They were kicking butt last season which was probably one of the weaker seasons they've had. RHOA has been wildly entertaining this season in a harmless way. Almost all the girls - and some of the "guys" (looks at Peterita) - are bringing it in terms of bringing shade, tea, drama (contrived and natural), there's mama Joyce bringing a healthy dose of ghetto. Except for Phaedra with Kenya, all the girls are not taking s--t to heart hardcore - at least not during the taping of the season (so far). That's key to making the experience enjoyable for me as a viewer. It's why I used to love RHOBH most before this season.

I watched most of it but not closely. Nene was okay. I got to say this chick is actually a really good entertainment personality. Sometimes I want to strangle her, sometimes I think she's just great adorable, harmless fun.

O.T. Candice Cameron was amazing (and she's grown up into a beautiful woman) but her personality sort of reminds me of annoying Nene. Maybe that will change as the season progresses. "Winnie" versus "DJ"? Love that. Pretty good casting this season. Those gold-medal winning ice dancers are good and I'm sure they are also good for ratings but that's such an unfair advantage. They can dance eloquently on ice with a thin blade. They're not going to have much trouble dancing the same way in flats with heels.

RHOA

Only caught the last 30 minutes. I have to say the interaction between Apollo and Kenya was inappropriate from both sides considering the way they both know Phaedra feels about that. They were flirting. Apollo is definitely doing more of it - checking Kenya out, etc. It's clear Kenya was right about the texts.

• Members

Just watched the RHOBH reunion.

Loved Yo/Brandi, and even Kim. Joyce looked awful and sounded a complete fool. Lisa continued to deflect any and all blame from herself. Carlton had a few good moments but remained overall irrelevant.

Edited by Mr. Vixen

• Members

Re: WWHL. You could tell by her icy smile that Sheree was annoyed that they were taking so much time to talk to NeNe on the phone. (I can understand that. But what else do you ask Sheree? If her son is still sleeping on the floor?) She totally side-stepped a direct answer about the status of Chateau Sheree which was funny.

NeNe was great on DWTS. This is the NeNe I love. The one that is fun, funny, and shows gratitude, not entitlement. She was nearly crying with joy after her first performance.