Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I can't wait to see Aviva to return in full-on bitch mode. It was *so* obvious last year that she had no awareness of how she was behaving. In all her pre-show interviews and even as things progressed she defended everything she did and still thought the other ladies were in the wrong. It wasn't until AFTER the first vacation episode aired that she started to apologize, AFTER everybody called her out for acting nuts. At the reunion she looked like she wanted to stab each and every housewife as she repeated her obviously-rehearsed "apologies." It was hilarious because I remember Ramona and Sonja GOING IN and she just looked like she wanted to kill them, but she still stuck with her line of apology.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Y'all are reminding me just how underrated RHONY was towards the end of last season. St Barts was epic, and Aviva so spoiled and deluded. I'd be interested to see how Carole is this year. Last season she was great, but she lost me at Reunion with her snobby attitude.

I am glad Luann is still around, despite everything. In fact, I am feeling so generous towards RHONY that I wouldn't even mind if Jill came back for a few episodes. Just so I can hate on her.

• Members

I totally agree... I was fearful in season 8 of OC when Alexis was bought back last minute that it would be the same vibe with the same 5 women (i.e Tamra/Gretchen/Heather bullying Alexis with Vicki mooning over Brooks). I think the producers realized that as filming started and added Lydia to the mix. Lydia and her honest retorts were refreshing while her mother Judy was a delightful Tinker Bell Hippie :) Plus, she did help broker truces between Heather/Alexis and Tamra/Alexis... while finally telling Slade that he was d bag and calling Gretchen a malibu barbie LOL What surprised me was that Tamra and Vicki didn't bully Lydia because she was the new girl like they did with Gretchen, Lynne, Alexis, and Peggy to a lesser extent.

Atlanta kept the same cast, yet new things have been happening to most of them so there wasn't a need to change up. Though I think I would have changed out Kenya with someone new if a cast change was needed. I think season 6 should be Porsha's final season though I'm intrigued with the dynamic that she has with her mother. It's like she was coddled and sheltered by her mother and she ended up marrying someone that did the same thing... just in a more controlling manner. Now that she is divorcing, she has returned to her mother instead of truly striking out on her own. Like Kandi's story this season, Nene's story, and even Cynthia's story.

Btw, do you guys notice that the new season's have had more focus on the housewives within their own families and less in big group settings? I know RHOBH have had two episodes in a row, and I like that better then all the catty big group gatherings.

• Members

Atlanta is a snoozefest this season with the same cast. I never bought the chemistry of this group last season and this year they're really stretching. Once again, Nene is an extra and she can't cause any conflict because she's friends with Cynthia and doesn't care about the rest. It's very telling that her main conflict comes from MARLO later in the season. Kenya is too cartoonish for them to pin all their hopes on. I like some of the individual scenes, but overall the show is forgettable this year. I'm watching only for Kandi and Phaedra this year. Nene's one scene a week is good, but not enough.

• Members

^

You're not enjoying RHOA? I think it's good for what is gonna come. I feel like the Savannah trip with Nene's good friend Mychele (I think is her name) & Kenya v. Shady Phae is when it's gonna turn up. Also, Nene's upcoming dinner party, which changes everything.

I like ATL's cast dynamic. They just need Marlo to hold a peach and dare I say She by Shebroke to pop back up and square off with Nene one last time. :P

• Members

I sense it will get better, but these episodes seem like treading water. Cynthia's storylines this season are just boring. It's repetitive and this time I don't find myself caring. Porsha is unwatchable since she's overused the Kordell stuff. On her own she simply isn't interesting, although her sister is FABULOUS and needs to be a soap star. Then you have Nene in one episode per week and Kandi and Phaedra are the only ones performing. It's obvious nobody wants to film with Kenya. She's just off looking like a damn fool until another forced group meeting gives her the chance to cause trouble.

• Members

When I watch ATL I'm satisfied, but I find it very forgettable as soon as it's over. I need more interesting dynamics within the girls. I LOVE that these franchises are going back to showing us their day-to-day lives and families, but I still need interesting bonds among the ladies.