Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

So Teresa posted a link last night on Twotter that shows how Kathy, Rich and Rosie have known Johnny and Peny's families for awhile. They are so transparent acting like they never heard of them and Tre brought them into their lives. Victoria dates Johnnys nephew and Kathy is good friends with his sister. Smh.

Kathy and Rich are throwing digs at Tre probably teying to secure a Season 6 spot.

Link to article exposing Kathy's trifling ass, Rich and beast

http://realityrow.com/1/post/2013/10/kathy-wakilefamily-friends-with-johnny-the-greek.html

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Nene is so stupid. I love her but she's stupid. She needs to realize that not everyone is going to hate/feud with people she loathes at the moment. I see this upcoming season marking the true downfall of Nene. Calling it now.

And Tre presenting info that Kathy knew Penny beforehand is stupid. It still doesn't erase that her stupid, illiterate, shiny-forehead ass was using Penny as her puppet. That's why Teresa's luck is s#it as of late. While worried about bashing Kathy or Melissa, her stupid ass needs to focusing on her pending trial--the one I see her losing.

• Members

Yeah that link doesn't prove that the Wakhilis know JG or Penny like the pics of Tre with JG/Penny all smiles does when she stated she didn't know them, her posting that six degrees of seperation link makes her look even more guilty lol.

• Members

I see both sides here. Nene has done a LOT to get Marlo where she is, including getting her back on RHOA this season. If nene and Kenya have had a falling out and Marlo is going behind Nene's back to be friends with Kenya simply to up her position on the show, I can see why Nene is pissed. I would be too

• Members

Melissa: "Fabulicious...I would never say why did you pick just one daughter"

Teresa: "But you just did" Zing!

LMAO at Jaqueline throwing Kathy shade out of nowhere. "Oh was that Kathy's scene? I wasn't paying attention" during Kathy's video

Ewwww at Bravo showing Jaq's tattoo fat, not once but twice during last night's show.

Im glad that Jaq and Teresa are still on good terms

Andy was very catty....he annoyed me the way he was making digs at all the women.

Dr V looked like Kristen Dimera on the stage

I see that ClosetFreak IS vlogging RHoNJ, but she's no longer doing individual shows but rather a bunch of reality shows in one. LMAO at her in last week's edition on Kathy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TbsOwCqRWU

Kathy on Melissa's songs "I cant get into it. Rockstar was my favorite. Kathy hush bc cant nobody even get into you" LOL

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

RHOM:

Tonight was alright but I was proud of Marysol standing up to Lea and finally calling her out. I was glad that she also read Lisa's cat lady face ass too. Lisa does insert herself in EVERY situation and everyone has said that. I'm glad Ana dug into Lisa too. Lisa tried calling Ana out for being mouthpiece, but Ana tossed it in her face that she does the same for Lea.

Overall, it was a decent episode.

• Members

But Nene's side doesn't add up. If Marlo's goal is to be on the show then she'd do whatever Nene says so she could remain on RHOA and also on I Dream of Nene (season 2 WILL happen). If anything, creating a feud with Kenya would help secure Marlo's spot more than becoming friends with her. I think it's a simple case of Nene getting mad because Marlo is getting too much shine and she's jealous. Nene has shown from day one she is a total hater and VERY jealous. She loves to talk about how people aren't happy for her, but she's never been happy for anyone prior to her finding her own success.

• Members

The locations and houses were especially spectacular. Ronnie playing tennis with that view overlooking the bay! Christina's penthouse! Jody's amazing dream kitchen! I loved seeing their kids (Jhordan *swoon* and Houston banning their mom from wearing a Cougar T-shirt), their lives. It was so amazing! It was the best.

What a contrast with the I Hate Mary brigade in Season 2, not least that wannabe Amanda Hansen (in her suburban cottage), who didn't even know Mary but was happy to play Jody and Ronnie's attack dog for 15 minutes of exposure.

I have no clue what Amanda is doing these days (still brewing her tea?), but I understand that Slice have given Jody and Mia a spinoff show. What a way to reward those two. In other news, Jody Claman is apparently divorcing her husband. I hope it won't be too acrimonious for the sake of Joshua and Hannah but you never know with that one.

Meanwhile, Ronnie Negus has been in London promoting RHoV which launched here to ratings and acclaim. It seems to be the most popular of the franchises actually. She was in London with Marika and Christina's gay BFF in S1. They all seemed to be having an awesome time, so I hope this means that Ronnie has either adjusted her medication and found herself in a better place. I doubt she and Mary will ever be friends again, though. Mary seems to be very close with Robin still.

And Christina has put RHoV behind her and totally reinvented herself. She is based in Toronto and appears to be a travel writer. Her Twitter is very full of her travels, her hobbies and horse-riding.

• Members

That scene -- and Romain talking about his childhood with no mother figure and, literally, a Wicked Stepmother -- were standouts for me. Poor Roman! :(

The face-off between Lea vs Marysol was great and reminded me of Season 2 RHoM. Honestly, I don't know who to believe and can sort of see both sides of the argument. Do I think Marysol kept from Lea the details of what happened to her mom, just so she could play the victim card later down the line and turn her mom against Lea? Absolutely. Do I think Lea panicked when Alexia talked to her about Marysol's concerns and belatedly sent flowers to Mama Elsa? Sure.

Also, the way Lea was walking away and not wanting to defend herself was a little sketchy -- like she knew she didn't have much ground to stand on. Lisa went to bat for her, and she was all [Nene gif]"Bye!"[/Nene gif] and let her fight it out on her own. And Ana was definitely a Nosy Parker inserting her ass in there. Still, I can't fault Ana's hypothesis that Lisa is really just defending Lea for the sake of defending her.

Marysol was funny AND ballsy this episode! I need to see more of her like this.

Next week: Adriana classily leaving her guests waiting hours at the church. :rolleyes: