Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHOC

Vicki vs Lauri is tv gold. Lauri is messy, I don't like her but I think she's earned her orange back. They have the making for a fantastic season 9 feud. One of the originals is back and out to take down Vicki. That's a story that writes for itself and Andy would be stupid not to bring her back. She's more on Vicki's level than some of her previous enemies like Gretchen and Alexis. Lauri is very calculating and has executed her revenge to a T

I don't get what Gretchen and Lauri want from Vicki. Her marriage is over and she's already admitted to cheating on Don. Its old news. Just like their initial bad blood from 5 years ago is old news. I don't see why its being brought on. Gretchen needs to move on already. She is coming across as an aging bitter brat.

Tamra putting her tongue on the ice...what an idiot. Has she never seen A Christmas Story?

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm not as excited for Miami, because I feel they played it safe when narrowing down the housewives. Marysol was always my favorite, so I'll miss her not being a main housewife, but I'm still going to be watching. Right now I'm content because Orange County is giving me so much life. For a show in it's 8th season it is on fire. This season has been flawless. Lauri is just a goddess and so is Vicki. Those two alone are enough to win me over for life.

• Members

Amen, Chris B. I think Lauri being back really made this season watchable. Rather than a parade of new housewives, or all about the plastics (Gretchen, Alexis), we have Lauri who is actually a Housewife back in the fold. I love it too that Andy admitted that he calls Lauri every year to make appearences. There is more to the story hear, and I hope next season we get to deeper dive into it.

• Members

Oh shut up Melissa what did you think Teresa was going do? Go into cra cra mode and pull her gorilla sized husband off her brother!

Freaking hypocrite!

And Joey the !@#$%^&*] do you really expect your dad to love you or respect you when you act like a baby aged raging beast....

Oh shut up Melissa what did you think Teresa was going do? Go into cra cra mode and pull her gorilla sized husband off her brother!

Freaking hypocrite!

And Joey the !@#$%^&*] do you really expect your dad to love you or respect you when you act like a baby aged raging beast....

• Members

gretchen not speaking proper really isnt the point, nor does it mean what she says - even if she chooses the wrong words, or says them wrong - is wrong. Vicki made it her mission for years now to attack Gretch and call her basically a lying, cheating whore when Vicki herself was a swinger and cheater and acting like her life and marriage was so perfect. They have never dealt with it or moved on, and Vicki still makes digs and insults at Gretchen and acts as if she is so above her, when in reality she isnt. Vicki tried to lie at that dinner when Gretchen pointed out specifics and gretch didnt let it go this time, and production even provided flashback clips to prove her point.

• Members

ALL the OC women are "ironic" [© Vicki] and try to "personify" [© Gretchen] all their worst faults on each other. The OC women (with a few exceptions) also have little clue how to speak English. So why do they pretend all the time that everything in their life is perfect and hunky-dory and then get upset when they are called out on it? Why do they try and get dirt on each other when they know that the other person knows where all the bodies are buried?

It's ridiculous. And I LOVE IT. Let the rampant stupidity and bitchy reveals continue!

I hope Lauri gets an orange next season. Revenge is a dish best eaten cold, and Lauri is positively icy as she calmly repeats again and again what she saw all those years ago. Vicki gets more and more aggressive when she gets backed into a corner, and it makes her look guilty of whatever it is she is rumored to have done at some insurance convention back in Dubya's presidency. I loved how Lauri's eyes narrowed in her best Evil Bitch look when she lightly said that this was payback for Vicki relaying gossip about her and her husband to Jeana. I need Jeana to return to the show and CONFIRM all this.

So -- I think we can safely say that Lauri is a bitch not to be crossed with a shitty-but-rich husband, Vicki and Gretchen are both lying liars who lie (and the face-lift Gretchen claims she never had was looking particularly harsh in Monday's episode), and Tamra and Lydia are just going to sit back and enjoy the show.

I like Alexis's new hair but really, does this ho add anything to the show? Begone to look after your "trampoline park empire" and let's get Jeanna back in here with her kids.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Exactly. Neither one of them is a decent person. At least Vicki admits to her face work.

See, I never remember Vicki claiming her marriage was perfect. Rather, I remember "My boobs want to come out and play...my love tank is empty...sometimes I do wish I was single."...she made plenty of statements throughout the years that inferred her marriage was on the rocks at all times.