Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Sonja is a barely functioning alcoholic who was just coasting on Ramona's friendship and her social connections (as frayed as they are). She has absolutely no common sense or a good eye for business and what's worse is that she refused to even consider any of Ramona's good advice.

She should have been smart and realized a long time ago that her best chance of success was to stick with Miss Pinot....unless she gets it together and stops acting a like a train wreck I think I'm done with her.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So after reading that article about the NY going ons.. why did the show insist on bringing back Luann?!?! She didn't fit in really in season 5 so why bring her back when apparently they had one or two women in the wings if reports are true.

Sonja vs Ramona and Carole vs Aviva sound interesting and why is Heather being chastised for promoting her line when that is the MO for a housewife nowadays? Though I can't wait to see Ramona's reactions to Aviva's attempts to befriend and hug her.. will be entertaining just for Romona's reactions alone.

Ramona took over quite nicely once Bethanny and Jill left so if she wants to believe she's the Joan Collins of the show then who cares.. it isn't hurting anyone.

• Members

Let's get real here JackPeyton, Gretchen is a lying liar who lies. Vicki's a piece of work, but Gretchen is no better. The filming date is irrefutable and Heather has no reason to lie about that and make an ass of herself. Gretchen is angry, bitter and sleazy, she's learned from Slade.

Absolutely. Ramona is the star of this show and anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't been paying attention. Bethenny burned herself out and Jill was eclipsed by the ensemble as a whole before imploding in failure. Ramona is a survivor. She is unsinkable. She makes the show.

It'll be interesting to see how Sonja functions. When she's sober and together she can be amazingly effective, like when she laid down the law with Aviva at lunch after their trip to St Bart's...Sonja, sober, is calm, cool, collected and savvy. The problem is she's a mess if she isn't on her A Game. Ramona kept her ass in line.

• Members

Sonja is just so tired. BTW, has anybody seen Alex McCord with her new brown hair? She looks gorgeous. It really works for her. I would post a picture, but I'm at work so I'm not able to search for one. I wish OLTL would bring her back either as her old character or a new one. She'd fit on AMC too.

• Members
It's gotten to the point where Melissa and her shenanigans don't even get me angry at her anymore I'm just annoyed at myself for continuing to watch and support this garbage. From here on out I'm just going to read recaps and watch whatever catches my interest and come back for the reunion because I really can't anymore with them acting like Tre is the epitome of evilness.

• Members

As much I wanna join you I'm hooked on this stupidity. Even though half the cast is just ridiculous and/or boring I still find moments of laughter and happiness whenever Tre and her girls are oh. Even Joe Guidice seems mellowed out more this season and he was cracking me up at that soccer practice Miliania and Gia had

Teresa is looking so flawless in her individual camera interviews....just stunning

NO Jacquiline YOU'RE the one who looked insane during that exchange

Kim D is such a sh****t stirrer and its so ridiculous but I love every second of it cuz she owns it!!!

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear