Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I agree. I liked that little article and Phaedra had me rolling. Girl, she might like you more if you stop trying to be so damn shady all the time. It's just not needed, you're doing too much. That mess with Nene and her sister was wrong and I was happy as hell Nene called her out on it.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OMG why gave I not watched this lady before!? She's freaking hilarious!

And she completely destroyed Caroline. She actually made me boiling mad thinking back to the road trip and how utterly disgusting Caroline was towards Teresa at the end. And then the reunion....yeah I think it shows what a big heart Tre has to even sit doen with that viper.

"She been a bitch cuz SHE GET IT FROM HER MAMA!" - Re Lauren Manzo

YYYEEESSSSS!!!

OMG why gave I not watched this lady before!? She's freaking hilarious!

And she completely destroyed Caroline. She actually made me boiling mad thinking back to the road trip and how utterly disgusting Caroline was towards Teresa at the end. And then the reunion....yeah I think it shows what a big heart Tre has to even sit doen with that viper.

"She been a bitch cuz SHE GET IT FROM HER MAMA!" - Re Lauren Manzo

YYYEEESSSSS!!!

• Members

Thanks for posting! Been waiting for it since Monday I love her too wub.png

I also like another vlogger named SayShawnBradley... he is hilarious! In one vlog he was like "I am motherfuckin' Team Teresa and if you don't like then the click the little x at the top right of your screen! wub.pnglaugh.png

ETA: Loved her recap! Hate that she likes Richie's disgusting ass and the beast but luckily she despises Lauren as much as I do :P

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Ill have to check him out.

Im upset that she's not doing LAHH ATL this season. She only did like one episode but doesn't appear to be watching the show. Oh and I also hate her liking repulsive Richie. I did LMAO at how last week she recapped all the girls but forgot about Kathie's irrelevant ass :lol:

• Members

I LOVE ClosetFreak, I got into her when someone posted her Vlog on RHBH in this thread and tho she is team Tre, she doesnt kiss her arse like some do on a regular. And she has done Vlogs on LAHH in ATL S2 tho she hasnt done a new one recently.

• Members

Loved Heather for saying why is Gretchen telling her this dirt about Vickie. It doesn't involve her and she doesn't care.

tumblr_inline_mobbgzI9Xf1qz4rgp.gif

Her Woo-hoo! never gets old. I have to say Id rather be with Vickie, Lydia and Tamra over Gretchen and Heather. The former girls know how to party.

Im over Gretchen. She used to be fun but this season she is just so miserable and bitter.

Why is Alexis still on the show? Her segments felt so forced

They couldn't at least get some strippers that were hot?

• Members

Radar Online is reporting that Joanna and Romain got married today. Tomorrow is supposed to be the last day of shooting of the Miami HWs.

Word on the street is too this season is that Adriana is going to be Lea's target this season. SMH. . . . didn't Lea learn from the reunion when Ana snuffed her ass, and she got her husband to file an injunction so it wouldn't go to air. She better be Adriana alone b/c that girl is 20x worse that Ana or Marysol.

• Members

LOL I heard Adriana was begging the who's who of Miami to come to the wedding as Joanna's was in LA and def had some REAL celebrities in attendance. I like Adriana too but that was very funny to me.

Ready for Miami as I can already tell I will be going through the motions during this season of NJ.

• Members

Oh ain't nobody checking for Ho-anna. I give that marriage a good three years before Romain flees. Also, she supposedly invited Adriana to her wedding, so we all know that Adriana is going to find a way to make it about herself :P.

But I am excited for my Miami girls to return. I just have a feeling that this is going to be the season to watch.

• Members

Just a heads up to Real Housewives of OC fans, starting tomorrow June 14th, they are going back and showing episodes from the eariler seasons. Tomorrow starts season 1 and it will continue until the big 100th episode anniversary in a couple of weeks. Just weekdays though, i don't think they are doing it during this weekend.

• Members

I'm guessing that Ramona & Sonja are digging into that a** already. I think I saw a picture recently of Aviva and Ramona arguing at some beach home in NYC. Can't remember the site I saw it on. Still think that Andy should just suck it up and bring back thirsty Jill and Alex. It's not too late to switch it up. RHONY is on it's last leg and bringing these two back could help the show regardless how fans feel about them.