• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Yep its on NBC.

I think most of it is real I'm reading updates from filming of the new season that some ladies aren't inviting everyone to their events and they didn't even want to ride in the same limo on a trip to Palm Springs. There are definitely some I felt got exaggerated during the reunion because Adrienne didn't show up like Yolanda vs Kyle and Kim.

I heard about that article. Supposedly Mauricio is sleeping with a transvestite and also has a son out there by another woman.

• Members

It sort of won me over a little. Even though I am not a fan of Tamra.

I fully recognize that this tidbit was trotted out to soften Tamra's hard edges and make her appear sympathetic. That doesn't mean it isn't any less true.

Her line about being drawn to people like Vicki who "don't ask questions" (I would add "and push me around" -- Vicki, as DF rightly points out, IS the OC but she very much acts like Tamra's older sister, goading her oftentimes into saying and doing [!@#$%^&*], then turning around to accuse her "Why did you say that? Why did you do that?") was pretty breath-taking in its self-awareness -- for Tamra.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Vicki is the OC.. I think even Nene said as much. Though I pause at the fact that Nene doesn't think Gretchen needs to be replaced though I think Gretchen would fit in perfect on the RHOA... she's kind of obnoxious and very shallow/ditzy.. but can be sweet at times as well.

Heather so belongs on the RHOBH.. could you imagine Heather/Lisa mixing it up.. or Heather shutting down Kyle (or even getting along with her and Kim so all three were actors at one point). Though I'm not sure how Heather would react to Brandi or Yolanda though.

• Members

I might be in the minority but I can see Gretchen fitting in on RHOA because she's closer with all the women on the RHOA cast, more so than her own cast.

Housewives of NJ on The View today with my girl, Ana Quincoces hosting. She did stellar today!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-_aWOYSvTg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qshOl0-AyzI

Other housewives news, Shady Phae talks about her baby, being invited to Nene's wedding, which she'll attend, and reveals that RHOA is about to start filming in TWO weeks!!! happy.png

http://www.realitytea.com/2013/06/12/phaedra-parks-new-baby-real-housewives-of-atlanta-co-stars-nene-leakes-wedding/

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Ugh it was just those basic tricks getting interviewed. Talk about disappointed.....

Glad Nene and Phaedra are cordial. One thing I appreciate about ATL that it never gets too toxic and the girls are able to be cordial outside of the show.