Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I just caught up on the OC --- now THAT was a fun episode. Damn, I'm so surprised that Lauri is spilling all this dirt. They glossed over the finer details of what Vicki did to Lauri, but it obviously pissed her off so much that she is determined to bring out the dirt. I wonder if Bravo reached out to her since the Alexis/Heather's friend thing was so mis-managed... or if Lauri came to Bravo.

If it's all true, which I have no reason to believe Lauri is lying, then Vicki is suuuuch a dirty hypocrite. But I still love my Vicki - she's just pure comedy to me.

I think this reunion ought to be dynamite with Lauri vs. Vicki - and I wonder what Brianna has to say about all this.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lauri was housewives gold so it kinda makes me sad seeing what a hater she is now. I wish they could've brought Lauri and Jeana back full-time and have them more like friends with Vicki. My ideal OC cast would be Vicki, Lauri, Jeana, Tamra, Heather and Lydia. I think Lydia has done well and Alexis and Gretchen have done all they can do for this show. Bringing back those old wives would mix things up nicely IMO.

• Members

Eh, apples and oranges IMO. I mean the fact that she's returning I don't really care about and playing a certain level of crazy to try and keep a spot... I don't think I'd call that smart. I mean if she could do all of that AND still ball then maybe but she seems like she's stupid as hell with money as recent reports suggest so I'll be interested to see where she films and she's most definitely expendable... at this moment for Bravo, possibly not but down the line absolutely - she's not Nene levels of smart. But we shall see.

• Members

I've heard numerous things. I've heard they are friends and I've heard they are back at each other's throats because TrailerSue Trampra mocked Gretchen singing. IMO, these two are going at b/c they both want the same thing: a wedding spinoff. IMO, neither one deserves one b/c they don't bring in the ratings of RHOA & RHONJ nor do they bring in the attention of RHOBH. I pray that they get rid of these two, even Gretchen is the lesser of the two evils, get rid of Vicki now too, chunk the deuces to Alexis, keep Pleather and Rocky (from Bullwinkle) and start from scratch. This show needs a major retool as Queen Linnethia said. Hell, they should let her do the casting. Nene has cast/referred some of the most controversial and entertaining HWs in the franchise (i.e. Kim & Sheree regardless how we feel about them).

In other dull OC Housewives news,

http://www.realitytea.com/2013/06/08/vicki-gunvalson-brooks-ayers-sued-fraud-vickis-vodka-lawsuitvicki-deletes-twitter/

Looks like Miss. Piggy and her boo are about get sued for fraud. tongue.png

original.jpg

^^^^^BYE HOOKA!!^^^^^

• Members

I read somewhere that Andy C has been trying to get Lauri to come back since season 6, but that she didn't want to come back due to the changing nature of the show. She did agree to come back for guest stints in season 8 to test the waters.

I bet she agreed to come for visits after the whole Vicki thing occured off camera.. imho

• Members

The RH franchise turning nasty is something we've been seeing for years and it's only getting worse, it will be the death of the shows, you can be guaranteed of that. We've seen it kill RHOV, it will happen to all these shows if there isn't a turnaround.

• Members

IMO, the last show(s) standing will be RHOA & RHOBH. That's because RHOA is the lightest, most comical show. Their fights tends to be hilarious and not as malicious. RHOBH tends to have the perfect blend of light & dark moments. Now the other shows. . . .

I think New Jersey will cancel itself out this season if they don't clean up their mess. NYC is on its last legs now. The jury is still out on Miami but I think their upcoming season might be the one to watch. OC needs a bullet put in it . . . at least on their current cast.

• Members

I can see that happening. Do you think they'll ever add more cities to the RH franchise/lineup?

I know there have been talks forever about Dallas and that might be interesting and I'm trying to think what other cities in the US would be interesting or semi-interesting for the show. They seem to have tackled most of the hot spots... idk anyone in Philly who is that hot or I wouldn't mind one based there as well.

• Members

I think OC and ATL will be the ones that last. Beverly Hills has never consistently been great in the ratings and the negatively brought their ratings down for most of season 3. New Jersey's premiere ratings proved that they should've done a reboot. It's the same ole dynamic over and over again. Nothing changes.

• Members

NJ premiere ratings were great. 2.8 million vi ewers is good for them and better than all recent premieres except Atlanta.

None of these shows are going anywhere until rati ng s nosedive. Nothing on Bravo gets the ratings and attention of the housewives and they market these shows overseas. I really don't think Andy cares if they get dark or not.

They do need to shake things up in NJ but the ratings don't lie.. I will keep watching as long as my Teresa is on there.