Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
At their upfront/presentation of what's coming up on their schedule. Canadian TV sites I follow on twitter that are always right posted they asked or confirmation it wasnt cancelled just being retooled. They also announced big brother would def be back next summer.

• Members

So much to discuss on here...

-Jesus, Kim must be the most fertile woman on the planet. Kroy's seed really hits the bullseye every time. You think she got pregnant for her show? Or was it another two-weeks-after-giving-birth accident?

-I can see Shaw wanting to retool RHoV completely with a brand new cast. RHoV was a big ratings winner for Slice. It was so sad the way the show in last incarnation just threw up and died a gurgling, seizured death, and I really hope that Ronnie gets some help for some of the addiction and mental issues with which she is clearly wrestling. Jodi and Amanda can go crawl under a rock for all I care.

-RHoOC -- I can see both Gretchen and Vicki's side of things and why each dislikes the other.

Now, regarding the restaurant, the women should have known that if Heather recommended it, it is not going to be their local Chipotle Grill. They sure dressed up for the occasion, but they acted low classy and ignorant. I get that the place may have been more appropriate for Date Night but once you are there, you just have to go with it. If I were Heather, I would have been mortified by people's comments (asking for salsa and chips, for the love of God, Lydia!) and bored, eye-rolly reactions.

• Members

I agree that the girls should have made the best of it, but I think Heather was not the best person to help plan an event like that.

#1) She didn't plan for her audience (i.e. going to a dive bar is up Vicki/Tamra/Gretchen's alley more then an elegant restaurant).

#2) She didn't plan correctly (i.e. elegant restaurants like this work for date night, business meetings, etc.. not for a wild bachelorette weekend).

I did like Lydia stating that she was worried that it would be too wild/crazy, but instead was so boring LOL I totally am seeing that Lydia never watched the show, hence her attempts at talking during dinner were met with resistance from all the girls. Adding Lydia was a step in the right direction, but perhaps Bravo should reboot RHOC for season 9.

I don't recall the earlier seasons, but did all the women hang out together so much? I seem to recall they had their own lives focused on without constant chatter about the other women.

• Members

Very interesting and good to know that it confirms what I had suspected. A friend of mine does PR for a restaurant RHOV filmed at both seasons and she had not heard from the producers at all.

My. Day. Is. Made. What a brilliant description. That's exactly what happened to the show.

If the producers don't fire Jody and Amanda they clearly want the show to fail.

• Members

OC was solid this week, I can see both sides in Gretchen vs Vicki, but I just find (and have always found) Gretchen to be so dumb and so pageant that I can't be compelled to respect her. She thinks she's in the "fashion industry" because she knocks off Hermes designs and slaps a huge G on a vinyl bag?