Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

OC is just wretched this season. Everyone is SO separated and I CAN'T, for the life of me, figure out WHY they brought Alexis back to interact with..... NOBODY! I'd much rather they had left it at 5, seeing as how Lydia seems to be integrating well with the rest of the women.

I don't need constant drama, but this group is SO played out. They should either end OC or re-launch with a BRAND NEW cast (maybe save Lydia and/or Heather). Everyone is just constantly amping things up and mugging for the camera. It's pathetic and annoying.

When, oh WHEN are my Miami Hos coming back?

ETA: If anyone could PM me a link where I can watch S2 Miami online, I sure would appreciate it. I'm having serious withdrawals- I was actually re-reading all their blogs last night. JuniorZ needs his crack!

Edited by juniorz1

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I kind of like seeing the scenes of the wives on their own, I think the early seasons of OC was more like that. Granted, the housewives then were more interesting... thank gosh for Vicki LOL

The reason they bought Alexis back was because her replacement backed out right before filming was to start so Bravo called Alexis to come back. Judging by how early filming was going, I think they rightly realized that they needed a new person, hence how Lydia ended up being cast.

At least Lydia seems interesting so far, but I do think that OC should do a more drastic revamp if it returns for a 9th season.

The one strength OC always had was the constant revolving door of housewives, it always kept things from getting too stale. The housewives, with the exception of Vicki and Jeana, were there for like two or three seasons before they left and new housewives took over. I think that Tamra and Gretchen have overstayed their welcome and it's time for them to leave. Alexis should stay on as a friend of housewives since I think she gets along with Vicki and Lydia. Of the three witches, Heather seems the less meaner of the three.. with her trying to tell Tamra/Gretchen that Lydia was nice, and trying to convince Tamra that perhaps Alexis is trying to make things better.

• Members

I havent read the article, but I will see how it plays out re Brandi and her allegations of Mo cheatin on Vyle, but she usually goes after peeps who have done her wrong and those two have. Vyle using Faye as a mouthpiece def went after Brandi involving herself in stuff that wasnt her business trying to defend a friend she llater adlitted she aint close to. Mo went after Brandi also and even stated that Brandi deserved what she got with regards to Eddie vheating on her. IMO kids are off limits, but biotch arse Husbands who invovle themselves in Housewives business aint, get em Brandi!!!

• Members
Romain tweeted that Miami returns in August.

Will PM the links I used when I get back to my laptop. I'm probably about to watch Lisa's lingerie party again lol

I love all those ideas. One day soom I will start a petiton for Dallas lol

• Members

^

Another reason as to why the OC needs to get cancelled. These broads are the messiest out of all the franchises. Trampy Sue is on her third marriage, which clearly isn't going to pan out well either. Vicki & Gretchen are both bedding deadbeats. Pleather has a good man but acts like she doesn't want him. Alexis' man is a scam artist, and Lydia is becoming thirsty with these many interviews she is doing.

Put the OC down like a pet in a vet. So over it. . . .

• Members

I remember watching the season 3 marathon that played some weeks back, and there was an episode where lauri and her son had a therapy session. You could tell Lauri was trying to paint some sort of picture that didn't correlate with reality. I could tell when her son was speaking that he wasn't going by a script.. but was basically crying out for help. I don't remember exactly what he had said, but didn't it have to do with having trouble living up to an image of some sort?

Either way, I remember thinking that I wanted to just hug him while Lauri just seemed to be there hoping for an easy fix.. but if you are trying to present to the world that everything is perfect.. you will have difficulty if your son is a drug addict and is on your reality show.. just saying.

• Members

Uh Slade. Giving a Bentley with a shitload of car payments to be made on it is not a "gift."

OC haters to the left! This last episode may have been mostly filler but it's still more interesting than half of RHoA this season, and all of RHONJ last season!