Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ideally, that's what I'd like to see. I just don't know if Kyle would even return if that was a possibility which, if Faye/Taylor/Adrienne/Camille aren't on the show, is a very distinct possibility.

Of all the housewives of all the franchises I actually would say I dislike Kyle the most. She is a truly vapid, nasty, underhanded, and fraudulent, bitch. She is the epitome of a highschool mean girl with absolutely no reason to be.

• Members

It was fricken awesome, haha... And yes, her lighting a cigarette with a candle while talking about how classless Brandi is... delicious irony!

It's sad, but while watching Kim giving excuses about medication mix-ups, my husband who's a clinical therapist and deals with women with substance abuse problems on a daily basis, said "that's the exact same excuse my clients give me all the time."

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Don't know if anyone posted these, but this was announced as of today:

http://straightfromthea.com/2013/03/13/kandi-burruss-finally-sues-kim-zolciak-for-tardy-for-the-party/

Took you long enough to sue that Wigheaded tramp, Kandi! *applauds* And supposedly, Phae Phae is representing Kandi . . .ohmy.png

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude