Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That driver was tripping with the car. Bitch could have driven up that hill.

Nene is RICH! She's so well off she can pay to put the girls off in a hotel so they dont stay in her home

I liked Cynthia's new talking head

"Now dont forget, Im in the Hollywood Hills, but I still know how to get hood." "You gonna show up here at midnight and you really think you gonna use one of these forks to put down your throat? No, no, go eat the nail polish off of your nails", as she puts her nails across her teeth....LOL. Of course Kandi with her thunder thighs is asking for food to go. Im upset that Greg fixxed that heffa a plate to go! He should have let her starve.

Phaedra: "Just when i thought the crunk Nene was dead and buried in Hollywood, I guess she resurrected"

Kenya: "Oh Nene, I know you're mad but you cant let us eat off the dining room table that I gave you"

Kandi: "You could at least feed us" Bitch still talking about food "rolleyes" Not only did she have Greg fix her up a plate, BUT she went and bought fast food to eat. And she wonders why the width of her thighs has been multiplying since the show started. She REALLY pissed me off especially since she was mad at Nene while the other girls seem to at least be understanding of her feelings and accountable for what they did. Kandi was just pissed bc nene wasnt giving her food

Kenya: "I cant beleive this girl is so dumb, that she doesnt know how to make coffee, but Im gonna be nice" :lol: Girl you should have sent Porsha to set the table instead. Nothing complicated about that

LOL...Phaedra Parks named her stungun Phaedra Sparks...good one

I just cant with LittleGirl. She keeps trying to throw shade at Kenya and work her nerve. Was it necesary for her to talk about how great her party was and Walter loved it? She said that to hurt Kenya

I know right! And you know exactly where its going to go....them thighs!

Here is one of her two episodes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSb8myAWhyk

• Members
DEAD at her saying she was going to play nice with Phaedra and Little Girl, so the stress doesnt give her cancer....lolwhatever. Its a tv show. Nothing would have been said if not for the desperate food scene which was quite embarassing

• Members

LHJ! Sigh...I cried like a baby when his character was beaten to death in Cooley High. Sniff sniff

Girlfriends - Marrying Toni and giving her a baby was the death of the show!

And for anyone who thinks Kenya could pick up the reigns if Nene were to leave, WRONG!