Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

If I'm mistaken, I remember Jacqueline saying that she got in big trouble and almost had a pay a fee for breaking a clause for missing the reunion, however, she didn't in the end (i.e. Bravo let it go). That's why I felt she brought it last reunion b/c she had that looming over her head along with the fact that the reunion is the "try-out" and Jacq needs that paper.

So I think there may be a clause where Bravo could sue them; however, that wouldn't put a dent in Adrienne's pocket.

I doubt Bravo will let Adrienne off the hook if she tried to ditch the reunion, but it wouldn't affect her much at all. Just make her look like a coward to the fans, which could hurt her brand even more. So girlfriend might as well put her big girl panties on and go the reunion, going out in a blaze of glory like Sheree tried too.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think Jacqueline missed the Season 3 reunion bc her ass wouldn't have been able to control herself and would have spilled everything about Season 4 since the PFS was filmed the night before.

LOL at the bolded. Keyword: "tried" Nene and Phaedra read that ass on her way out the door. :lol:

• Members

Yep. She missed S3 and that's why Jacq brought it S4 reunion. That heffa was all over the place. Jacq was the star of that reunion. She had me rolling as she kept spilling the tea--all of which I believed.

And yes, Sheree tried it but failed. Nene told her. . . "You ridin' on the wrong team." Sheree thought she was playing till she got that pink slip. tongue.png Now look at her. No house. Probably ain't got no car. Got a sh*tty, cheap accessories line. And all of them are probably sleeping on the air mattress now.

• Members

Yes! Marlo gave Sheree the quick shade when she said she threw the money at her to help her. Then ole' log leg, tree trunk leg Kandi had to get involved and get read too. Everyone was bashing Marlo real hard last year, however, it all came out to be true what she said AND those same people that were begging for Marlo to get the boot now want her back.

• Members

I think it's at the party Kenya throws where all the ladies dress up like famous movie characters. How many episodes do we have left in this season anyway? It has flew by and we are already on Episode 16.

Porsha tweeted last week there was still some crazy stuff on the way.

And I say we start a petition to get Marlo back as an official HW :)

Edited by Eric83

• Members

^

Yes b/c Kandi's story is dull as h3ll this season. Heck, they all are with the exception of Kenya and Cynthia. Now that says something when a new HW and a returning HW that is lukewarm with the fans and pegged as a 'follower' are carrying this season. Regardless is Cynthia is messy, she has single-handedly keep this season entertaining. I excuse Nene's absence b/c she hustling but Shady Phae-Phae, Bore-sha, and Trunk legs--no excuse. Still think that they should've added Vicky Rowell all those years ago and kept Marlo.

• Members

Marlo is going to be at the party. That doesnt mean Bravo will air her. The Gorgas were at Teresa's parties pre-season 3, but they never showed footage of them. I havent seen Marlo in any of the preview clips, so there's no guarantee yet that Bravo will feature her, even with her being there