Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

ATL's episode was entertaining through and through.

Why is it Nene's business to keep commenting that something "ain't right" with Kenya and Walter? Who died and made her truth seeker. She was annoying yet funny especially because Walter revealed the truth this week. And she's trippin' because although she's suddenly above getting into fights this bitch not too long ago was the first person to step in someone's face and cause drama so who the heck is she kidding telling Kenya she can't go around trying to fight ppl and not talk things rationally. GMAB.

It was hella funny tho when she started looking at her nails and the other woman seemed bored when Kenya and Porsha started screaming like hyenas. Kenya is absolutely ridiculous and she's so damn jealous of Porsha. Porsha, this unbelievable ditz, who looks barely out of high school doesn't have to work a damn day of her life mooching off her husband's money, living off the fame of her grandfather while Kenya's been irrelevant since winning Ms. USA. Every time she tells Kenya she's old it cuts her to the bone and it's obvious.

Phaedra had some good soundbites especially when she said Kenya needed to put ice in her panties.

For Cynthia's sake I hope her marriage lasts. They almost made me a believer. Almost.

ETA: I forgot to mention on a completely shallow note that Cynthia continues to look absolutely stunning. I didn't care to see Nene's flabby skin with black marks during the massage and her hair looked a damn mess. Kenya's horrible skin in HD? No words.

Edited by Money

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Portia stealing Evelyn Lozada's line. No bitch,

tumblr_m0n9bhWvSl1robzn3o1_400.gif

I cant help but think that Walter revealing that their relationship was fake last week was a setup and part of this. How conveinent that it leaks the week before Nene and others question the validity of the pairing and we get the fight, which Andy has been hyping up. Seems like a setup to make this season pop and get the ratings up bc she's controversial and people are gonna want to tune in to see her exposed.

Nene: "Bitch! Who are you in a relationship with bc it certainly isnt anyone on this island"

I also loved when Nene said about Greg. "Hold on. We not getting married......yet"

tumblr_mf5uo11GEo1qeee3yo1_500.gif

Team Kenya. Portia was childish and immature as hell and Im glad Kenya called her out on it. Portia started this mess stressing the issue and all those digs about her being old was out of line and showed how highschoolish she was being.

tumblr_mf685pC3pY1s0fefyo1_500.jpg

Haha, had to post this. First episode post-Wig

Not a fan of Papa Smurf but that surprise wedding was rather sweet

Kenya: "I am ghetto, but Im also classy and sophisticated." DEAD :lol:

I dont se whats wrong with that. She's matured and its quite refreshing. She's above that nonsense and seems to be in a much better place in her life where she isnt getting so angry all the time. Good for her Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Porsha is a disaster. Kenya is right, she IS making Porsha relevant and she was more than kind to Porsha. Porsha LIED to those girls about the charity event. Kenya didn't do anything inappropriate inside the venue, she went OUTSIDE when she knew she was upset. SHe was nice to Porsha this entire episode and when Nene was complimenting her, Porsha jumped in to insult her. Still, Kenya tried to be nice and say they needed to get to know each other better and kept trying to move on. Porsha totally started that fight and got that all hyped up. She's useless and a total [!@#$%^&*]-stirrer who is trying to become relevant.

People can hate on Kenya, but she's accomplished a lot more than Miss USA. I don't think she's jealous at all.

• Members

All I saw Porscha dp was try and excplain her pov and wanted to know what Kenya's problem was with her.

And when one has to constantly state how relevant, fabulous, and important they are, then clearly they have some self esteem issues and I def think Kenya is jealous of all the woman there.

• Members

She is jealous because she consistently has to remind people who she is, and all the women there have husbands/men who love them. Having difficulty believing Walter even likes Kenya.

Kenya blew up when Porsha said she (Kenya) was a non factor. Those were the key words right there - NON FACTOR. Anyone would have a hard time facing their own irrelevance. That twirl at the end was embarrassing and made Kenya look like a nut!

• Members

It's funny, watching the polls on WWHL where it's a landslide in Porsha's favor vs. Kenya... cuz even though Kenya's wrong, what's to like about Porsha? What is there to really root for? That's why I'd rather side with (and watch!) Kenya vs. Porsha cuz there's nothing for Porsha to offer us.

It's also a strange vibe, watching the new ladies fight while the veteran ladies try to diffuse the situation. It really is a feeling of RHOA: The Next Generation. It also doesn't help that Porsha seems so much younger and immature vs. the veterans. Sure, Kim was 29 when she began the show, but she looked 10 years older and had an old sugardaddy, so her age didn't seem jarring compared to the rest of the cast.